• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Fossils by Blathers๐Ÿฆ‰ In celebration of my sister's and my completed museum fossil section ๐ŸŽ† Prices Reduced ๐Ÿค‘

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can either pay me or not when it comes to museum fossils. Blathers wouldn't want to charge other Blathers for the exponential growth of museums. Hoot hoot! ๐Ÿฆ‰

Are you still available? I'll give you 10 minutes to respond to this post :) Otherwise, you might want to jot down other applicable times.

Edit: I'll check to see if you responded in another 15 minutes

im here

IGN: Peppi
Fossils to be used for museum: diplo skull
Times you can come pickup and timezone you are in (Please have broad windows to allow for delays): timezone EST. UTC + 2
Available soonish and for an hour onwards. Times available at evenings between 20-22 pm

IGN: Peppi
Fossils to be used for museum: diplo skull
Times you can come pickup and timezone you are in (Please have broad windows to allow for delays): timezone EST. UTC + 2
Available soonish and for an hour onwards. Times available at evenings between 20-22 pm
I'll accept this form since the price section is excluded anyway for museum fossils.

My gates are still open from the previous order. So, feel free to come.

Also, do you need Carrie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back