• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Fossils by Blathers๐Ÿฆ‰ In celebration of my sister's and my completed museum fossil section ๐ŸŽ† Prices Reduced ๐Ÿค‘

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Jo
Fossils to be used for museum: I will gladly take anything I can get for my museum. I recently restarted my island and am back to square one in terms of fossils ;w;
Fossils to be used for personal decoration (multiples of the same are allowed): 0
Total Price (If applicable): I will tip you some TBT for your generosity :)
Times you can come pickup and timezone you are in (Please have broad windows to allow for delays): anytime, please just contact me. My time zone is EST

IGN: Jo
Fossils to be used for museum: I will gladly take anything I can get for my museum. I recently restarted my island and am back to square one in terms of fossils ;w;
Fossils to be used for personal decoration (multiples of the same are allowed): 0
Total Price (If applicable): I will tip you some TBT for your generosity :)
Times you can come pickup and timezone you are in (Please have broad windows to allow for delays): anytime, please just contact me. My time zone is EST
So, is one of each fossil that I own good?

IGN: Shoutarou
Fossils to be used for museum: I'm looking for any I can get!! My fossil collection is lacking a lot since my islands still relatively new
Fossils to be used for personal decoration (multiples of the same are allowed):
Total Price (If applicable): I will bring bells as a tip if youd like!
Times you can come pickup and timezone you are in (Please have broad windows to allow for delays):
Anytime, CST. Though I can't promise I'll be awake! Thank you so much!

IGN: Shoutarou
Fossils to be used for museum: I'm looking for any I can get!! My fossil collection is lacking a lot since my islands still relatively new
Fossils to be used for personal decoration (multiples of the same are allowed):
Total Price (If applicable): I will bring bells as a tip if youd like!
Times you can come pickup and timezone you are in (Please have broad windows to allow for delays):
Anytime, CST. Though I can't promise I'll be awake! Thank you so much!
Hi, if you're ready I can open my gates or I can come to you if you're lacking on pocket space. I have a total of 40 pocket space; how about you?

One of each fossil I have then is your order?

I'd love that :) I can open up in a few minutes?

yeah ^^ ill bring you over to the shops once youre done dropping everything off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back