• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Fossils by Blathers๐Ÿฆ‰ In celebration of my sister's and my completed museum fossil section ๐ŸŽ† Prices Reduced ๐Ÿค‘

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Variety.Gamer 4438

Always start again
Bells
Switch
3285-0551-5525
Mom's Plush
Jingle Christmas Doll
Isabelle
Lobo
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (230) +
Standard TBT visitor rules apply.

While in my town to pick up your fossil(s) you may:

- Shop
- Collect one free DIY/ one free stack of ten fruit that I will grab for you from my in-home storage --> In this list are all of the recipes I have available: https://nook.exchange/u/greenfrog100/for-trade?c=recipes
- Fish/ catch bugs
- Talk to the villager in my campsite (when applicable)

Please do not cross any of the bridges unless I specifically say you can for the flower-based bugs. Everything else can be found w/o doing so :)

In this spoiler are all of the fossils I have:

3x Acanthostega
5x Amber
4x Ammonite
3x Ankylo Skull
5x Ankylo Tail
6x Ankylo Torso
1x Anomalocaris
5x Archaeopteryx
6x Archelon Skull
1x Archelon Tail
2x Australopith
1x Brachio Chest
1x Brachio Pelvis
2x Brachio Skull
1x Brachio Tail
2x Coprolite
1x Deinony Tail
1x Deinony Torso
2x Dimetrodon Skull
4x Dimetrodon Torso
3x Dinosaur Track
7x Diplo Chest
3x Diplo Neck
4x Diplo Pelvis
5x Diplo Skull
5x Diplo Tail
2x Diplo Tail Tip
4x Dunkleosteus
2x Eusthenopteron
5x Iguanodon Skull
5x Iguanodon Tail
1x Iguanodon Torso
3x Juramaia
1x Left Megalo Side
1x Left Ptera Wing

3x Left Quetzal Wing
1x Mammoth Skull
1x Mammoth Torso

1x Megacero Skull
1x Megacero Tail
1x Megacero Torso
2x Myllokunmingia
1x Ophthalmo Skull
3x Ophthalmo Torso
1x Pachy Skull
4x Pachy Tail
1x Parasaur Skull
4x Parasaur Tail
5x Parasaur Torso
1x Plesio Skull
4x Plesio Tail
1x Plesio Torso
3x Ptera Body
1x Quetzal Torso
3x Right Megalo Side
2x Right Ptera Wing
4x Right Quetzal Wing
4x Sabertooth Skull
1x Sabertooth Tail
7x Shark-tooth Pattern
2x Spino Skull
1x Spino Tail
3x Spino Torso
1x Stego Skull
3x Stego Tail
2x Stego Torso
1x T. Rex Skull
4x T. Rex Tail
5x T. Rex Torso
2x Tricera Skull
4x Tricera Tail
1x Tricera Torso
8x Trilobite

Upon Blather's request, you may only order fossils for museum or personal decoration purposes only. However, all fossils to be used for personal decoration must be purchased for a fixed price of either 20k IGB, 2 TBT, or 2 NMT each (you may mix and match currencies when ordering multiple fossils). Any fossils used for museum purposes may be taken free of charge (however, any donation is appreciated).

Please fill out this form when ordering:

IGN:
Fossils to be used for museum:
Fossils to be used for personal decoration (multiples of the same are allowed):
Total Price (If applicable):
Times you can come pickup and timezone you are in (Please have broad windows to allow for delays):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New rule: If you don't respond to me confirming your order is okay, then I will no longer hesitate to leave negative feedback. Just a note that I will leave 5 days total to both confirm the order and for you to pick it up and as long as you respond to me within these five days whether or not the trade actually happens, I will not leave negative feedback. Thnx! :)

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for doing this! I would like to shop while on your island

IGN: KatKarma
Fossils to be used for museum (no limit): 0
Fossils to be used for personal decoration (limit of 5 weekly, multiples of the same are allowed):
Australopith
5 NMT
Times you can come pickup and timezone you are in (Please have broad windows to allow for delays):
I'm in PST timezone.
Now until 11pm tonight
Monday: 3am-9am; 6pm-Midnight

Hi, thanks for doing this! I would like to shop while on your island

IGN: KatKarma
Fossils to be used for museum (no limit): 0
Fossils to be used for personal decoration (limit of 5 weekly, multiples of the same are allowed): Australopith
5 NMT
Times you can come pickup and timezone you are in (Please have broad windows to allow for delays): I'm in PST timezone.
Now until 11pm tonight
Monday: 3am-9am; 6pm-Midnight

Hi! I can give you a 7PM-10PM window tomorrow (we have the same time right now) to allow you plenty of time to pick up and shop. Please remember to only stick within the main part of my island and not go past the bridges. Thnx and you're very welcome!

Last edited:
Hello, I'm ready with the 5 NMT for the skull whenever you want to send the Dodo Code. Thanks!
Code sent! If you don't mind me asking, have you finished your fossil section of the museum as well?

Blathers requested I ask

Btw, congrats on finishing your fossil section KatKarma. I was asking for if there could be fossils I should look out for for you :D

New Fossils Added! Weekly limit when buying fossils for personal decoration has been removed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back