[CLOSED] ♥ Stylized AC Rep Headshots for 30 TBT ♥ [5/5 Slots Filled]

@lieryl Here you go! Sorry it took a while! I'm back to working so I'm only free during the evenings now 😅

lieryl.png

Oh my gosh look at her she's cute as a button!!!! Absolutely adorable I love her thank you so much 😭💕💕

Somebody earlier said your art looks like little carvings? I completely agree. She looks like she could be a little doll. She's wonderful 🥺💕 definitely no need to apologize!!

Oh my gosh look at her she's cute as a button!!!! Absolutely adorable I love her thank you so much 😭💕💕

Somebody earlier said your art looks like little carvings? I completely agree. She looks like she could be a little doll. She's wonderful 🥺💕 definitely no need to apologize!!
omg thank you so much 🥺 The glossy look definitely makes them look like tiny figurines 😆 Glad to hear you like it!!

omg thank you so much 🥺 The glossy look definitely makes them look like tiny figurines 😆 Glad to hear you like it!!

Genuinely I love her so much!! I've come to this thread a few times just to see the drawing lol she's absolutely perfect 🥰💕

Your art is so sweet! 😍 I love your drawing of losermom with and without the lines?! How crazy that it was so cute without the lines. 🥰

I'd love to buy a drawing! Thank you for considering! 😍🌟

Skin color # : #2
Other requests: A happy expression if possible please! 😊
Reference photo/s:
Internet_20210606_154540_2.jpeg.jpg

Your art is so sweet! 😍 I love your drawing of losermom with and without the lines?! How crazy that it was so cute without the lines. 🥰

I'd love to buy a drawing! Thank you for considering! 😍🌟

Skin color # : #2
Other requests: A happy expression if possible please! 😊
Reference photo/s:
View attachment 423296
Accepted 💕 And thank you so much!! I want to eventually offer different kind of art styles so I'll definitely experiment more on that of "line-less" look to make it look more polished!

Your art is adorable! I'd love to have a headshot of my rep in your style, please. Thank you very much!

Skin color # : 3 (I think)
Other requests: I'm fine with either a transparent background or colored background but I'd like to request the background color not be pink. I'm just not into the color pink at all.
Reference photo/s: Brody's Refs (Would it be possible to get Brody in her Amity outfit? Thank you!)

Your art is adorable! I'd love to have a headshot of my rep in your style, please. Thank you very much!

Skin color # : 3 (I think)
Other requests: I'm fine with either a transparent background or colored background but I'd like to request the background color not be pink. I'm just not into the color pink at all.
Reference photo/s: Brody's Refs (Would it be possible to get Brody in her Amity outfit? Thank you!)

Accepted! I've noted all your special instructions; it can definitely be done 😊

Ooh! I loved your last round of drawings, so I'm definitely going to ask if you'd try my rep in your style too!
I'll include a few backup references, feel free to pick any of those if you feel like drawing them more! I wouldn't mind. :D

Skin color: Pretty sure it's #2
Other requests: nope!
Reference photo/s:
1640824745344.png

1640824829362.png
1640824716494.png

@S.J. Finished! Complete with a happy expression 😁 Let me know if this is to your liking or you need me to fix anything!

SJ.png

I wanted to see what this looked like without the lineart but as expected, it doesn't always turn out good 😅 I'll still have to work on it but it did give me idea of doing another version of this style but with colored line art which gives it a softer appearance. These are just additional draft drawings btw so it looks a bit rough 😅 I'll need to create a separate art dump soon for all my ramblings lol

draft.png

@Mick Accepted! And thank you also for checking out my art! Those glowing boppers are always fun to draw 😆

Hi, I think your art is cute! 😀
Skin color # : 1
Other requests: can you make a version without background?
Reference photo/s:
EB1D7D6C-20CE-4579-B634-5897D09EEBD0.jpeg

Back