• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

charlotte's art spot

my new pmd oc team *my personal favourite right now*

pmd_oc_team___team_phanlax___by_akarifan25_dfqpoiq-fullview.jpg

Pmd Oc Team , Team Phanlax..

relaxed male phanpy & lax male munchlax... , gentle female cleffa & docile female swablu

fen the phanpy, frex the munchlax, piba the cleffa, who'll become a clefairy & coton the swablu, who'll become a altaria

phanpy's partner, munchlax: His characteristic is "Often dozes off." / His characteristic is "Loves to eat."

his best attribute is that he is Considerate...
his worst attribute is that he is Easygoing, in the eyes of phanpy, sometimes...

He is average height for his race...
He has a job as a Cartographer... when he's not on missions... & when he's not asleep...

He is from Serene Village...
His favourite food is Sweet Instant-Noodle Curry/his favourite food is Nanab Berries/her favourite food is Berry Juice

hus favourite colour is Light Sky Blue.

he has parents... which is a female snorlax & a male feraligtr

he has the treasure bag... & a light sky blue bow

moves: zen headbutt, thunderbolt, shadow ball, brick break

phanpy: He has a Forage Bag... & a minty bow
His characteristic is "Likes to run."

his favourite colour is Mint Green

his characteristic is "Strong willed."/His characteristic is "Sturdy body."/his characteristic is "Capable of taking hits."/his characteristic is "Strongly defiant."

his favourite food is Plain Orange Beans/his favourite food is Golden Pinap Berries/his favourite food is Sweet Plenty-of-Potato Curry./ His favourite food is Deluxe Citrus Poké Puffs./his favourite food is Fancy Apples (they all like fancy apples, actually)/her favourite food is Berry Juice

he is from Serene Village.

His best attribute is that she is Calm... but not with munchlax, sometimes/Their best attribute is that she is Sensible.../hisbest attribute is that he is Reliable and his worst attribute is that he is Irritable...with munchlax.

He has a mom, who raised him... who is a donphan... she also has a dad, who is a mienshao

moves: earthquake, ancient power, toxic, iron tail

cleffa became best friends with phanpy

cleffa: • Her characteristic is "Very finicky."/Her characteristic is "Highly curious."/Her characteristic is "Quick to flee."
She has a job as a Gardener... when she's not on missions... when she's on missions, someone else takes care of her garden for her

Her favourite food is Fancy Mint Poké Puffs./her favourite food is Berry Juice./Her favourite food is Payapa Berries/her favourite food is Sweet Seasoned Curry.

Her favourite colour is Sandstone

sHe is from a village (serene village)
she has a Soothe Bell

her best attribute is that they are Grateful...its worst attribute is that it is Reluctant.

she has a brown bow

moves: protect, water pulse, sing, blizzard - recruit via wonder code

swablu: • Her characteristic is "Alert to sounds." / her characteristic is "Highly curious."
sHe has a job as a Mail Carrier... when she's not on missions... when she's on missions, someone else takes care of it

her favourite colour is Pink/purple.

she is from Serene Village.

Her favourite food is Frosted Sweet Poké Puffs/her favourite food is Casteliacones/Her favourite food is Razz Berries/her favourite food is Fresh Water/her favourite food is Sweet Bean Medley Curry/her favourite food is Berry Juice

Her best attribute is that she is Innocent/ her best attribute is that she is Sharp... her worst attribute is that she is Indecisive.

she has a Fuchsia Bow

moves: aerial ace, solar beam, dragon pulse, peck - recruit via wonder code

one move for almost ...*no, make that every* every pokemon *i think* & every boss pokemon in explorers of sky

Last edited:
dfqve9y-aa8b0ac2-2773-46a5-aa8f-75dc40a07865.png

beu & na are:
beu & na's children

meowth coloured cyndaquil, due to her personality: Protect, Ember, Smokescreen, Quick Attack
*Strong willed, Capable of taking hits* - Gentle nature

cyndaquil coloured meowth, due to her personality: Substitute, Double Team, Scratch, Screech
*Likes to Relax, Alert to sounds, Quick to flee, Highly curious, Often dozes off* - Naive nature

20/3/23 4:26 pm

my new profile pic...

my mew pokesona, lot
PMD Pink Border OC Lot the Mew bestfriendsally.png

You're so happy when you eat Oran Berries, but too much of a good thing can be bad, too!

my birthday gift, from littlemisspanda

my mew pokesona, lot
Chibi OC Mew.png

A wonderful way of spending a birthday is with your Pokémon friends on the Switch! And some yummy Oran Berry cake, too! Enjoy! 🥰

Last edited:
my Mew-poke-sona, lot
PMD Pink Border OC version 2 Lot the Mew bestfriendsally.png

You're feeling pretty lucky! Maybe you'll finally catch that rare Pokémon!

*happy open smile version*
PMD Pink Border OC version 3 Lot the Mew bestfriendsally.png

I love it!!! ^^

Last edited:
my new profile pic, from littlemisspanda

my pikachu-sona, lot

ELcJqAH.png

You look really happy about something! Maybe you found a shiny Pokémon! Enjoy! 🥰

my hanmons

"What if your cellphones, portable game consoles, iPod and other electronics in your pockets and bags can become cute little creatures, accompanying you side by side?"

hanmon___kazuko__updated_ver__by_akarifan25_dg3chwi-fullview.jpg

based on my classic ipod

her hold button is on her collar

she really doesn't like it when her battery doesn't keep charge... but her battery can be charged up easily... or replaced easily.... she still worries about it, though...

she's been having terrible fainting spells recently because of it... she needs to rest for a hour or three or something....... she hates it....

i really like listening to songs with her

hanmon___autumn__updated_ver__by_akarifan25_dg3chv9-fullview.jpg

*based on my 2ds*

let's just say that her battery light is hidden underneath her purple fur on her forehead... yeah, she has thick fur

she used to freeze up a little bit a lot... but she doesn't seem to anymore.... but when it did happen, she can't move very well.... she didn't like it, though

she & whiskers are afraid of their battery dying.... she doesn't like her battery light flashing red, cause when it happens, she gets a bit dizzy & her head hurts... it makes her nervous... same with whiskers

hanmon___whiskers__updated_ver__by_akarifan25_dg3chy6-fullview.jpg

*based on my ds lite*

she & autumn are afraid of their battery dying.... she doesn't like her battery light flashing red, cause when it happens, she gets a bit dizzy... it makes her nervous...

I like to play with her whenever i want to play.... pokemon leafgreen/firered, pokemon sapphire, ruby, emerald, catz, dogz, mystery dungeon red rescue team...., etc...

hanmon___cinnabun__updated_ver__by_akarifan25_dg3chvz-fullview.jpg

based off of my gameboy colour

i don't really play with her anymore... so she's become very bitter & shut off her heart, i think... but i'm sure she still remembers all the times i played hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite!, pokemon pinball and tiny toons with her, though....

she's got a really bad cough/sore throat from all that dust she's been gathering on herself, in the box

she doesn't really like autumn & whiskers... & i guess naomi & petal because they get to be played with way more then she does....

but deep down inside, she's a really kind girl...

she's got bad eye-sight *to resemble the gameboy colour having bad lighting*

something happened to her back leg... *to resemble the down button not working right*

quote: ' why do autumn, whiskers, naomi & petal get to be played with way more often then i do? about to cry emote PMD snivy icon  (Angry AF) .... alright... i guess petal doesn't get played with alot somewhat, sometimes too, but still, when she does get played with, she seems so happy......
it's not fair... before they came, i was happy & playing with charlotte... but now....about to cry emote PMD snivy icon  (Angry AF) ' unquote

hanmon___naomi__updated_ver__by_akarifan25_dg3chx4-fullview.jpg

naomi

based on my nintendo switch

i really like playing let's go pikachu & eevee & okami with her... although she's afraid of the haunted ship in okami... pokemon sword & shield, Harvest Moon Light of Hope & Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

i really like playing Spyro Trilogy Reignited, digimon survive & story of seasons friends of mineral town with her

hanmon___petal__updated_ver__by_akarifan25_dg3chxr-fullview.jpg

petal

based on my psp 1000

i like to play harvest moon & some of my other psp games with her sometimes...

i really like playing Neopets: Petpet Adventures with her

whenever_her_battery_light_flashes__updated__by_akarifan25_dg3cy4b-fullview.jpg

Whenever autumn's Battery Light Flashes Red On And Off

cinnabun_doesn_t_want_to_speak_to_autumn_updated__by_akarifan25_dg3cv4w-375w-2x.jpg

Cinnabun Doesn't Want To Speak To Autumn
because she doesn't get played with anymore & she & the others do

autumn: come on, cinnabun~

cinnabun: just leave me alone~

cinnabun_doesn_t_want_to_speak_to_the_others_by_akarifan25_dg3cprh-fullview.jpg
Cinnabun Doesn't Want To Speak To The Others

Last edited:
my lilo & stitch fan experiment; experiment 300; aka ; mitsuke

lilo and stitch - my experiment - expriment 300, mitsuke (design 2) (2.0)...png

he has lax and melty's nose stripe,
houdini's fur fluff and stomach pattern,
snooty's eyes, doubledip's hair fluff, link's nose,
a little of finder's body pattern,
snooty's ears, part of shush's face pattern & somewhat of his tail
& baby-fier's hair fluff pattern

he's able to find things , just like finder ... maybe a bit better then him
but if he finds something that he likes... but he's told that he's not meant to have it or allowed to, he cries a cry that's said to shatter glass...

it's also said that sometimes, to get him to stop crying, just gently pet his head... but sometimes it doesn't work

he can walk like shush can

he can jump up onto shelves & walls like a cat

he doesn't like water... he's not as strong as stitch

he can see in the dark.... unlike stitch, he's got no acid to spit out

he can climb trees like a cat

he dislikes experiments or people or anyone that steal things

he can get shy, scared or embarresed sometimes....

i love this little boy already!!! :love:

my christmas version of my profile pic... from littlemisspanda that i got today 🤗

Lot the Pika-sona Christmas green background by LMP.png

Have a very merry holiday season! Make sure to eat lots of Oran Berries! 🥰

Last edited:
Back