• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

charlotte's art spot

_eod__ruri__as_a_pokemon_trainer_by_akarifan25_dfky92g-fullview.jpg
(eod) ruri, as a pokemon trainer

she's kale's travel companion

cha the
piplup (f) (quirky): stealth rock, flail , hydro pump , blizzard

Pou the torchic (f) (rash): dig, flamethower , slash , swords dance

Prism the abra (f) (gentle): focus punch, shadow ball, psychic , shock wave

Flappy the zubat (F) (timid): supersonic , bite , air cutter, aerial ace

? the shuppet (f): Night Shade, Shadow Sneak, Flash, Double Team

? the sunkern/sunflora (f): Pound, Razor Leaf, GrassWhistle, Petal Dance

first post of the year!!

chika_the_eevee_met_hina_the_little_pikachu_by_akarifan25_dflrdyh-fullview.jpg
chika the eevee met hina the little pikachu in the viridian forest

let's go, eevee *playthrough 4*

bashful nature, alert to sounds
gentle nature, proud of her power * 0'11'' 8.0 lbs *

chika & hina are the best of friends, now ^^

Last edited:
6/1/23 (12:11 AM) *from littlemisspanda* -Signature in National Park
dfm2ise-1b3acf1f-d637-4a1b-b686-ccff1ca94865.png

A happy group of friends enjoying a nice day at the park~ little Hina the Pikachu really loves flowers!

chika the bashful, alert to sounds eevee
hina the gentle, proud of her power little pikachu
& my poke-fakemon, mufko, the ground type

i love this so much, i think it'll stay in my signature always ^^

Last edited:
6/1/23 (12:11 AM) *from littlemisspanda* -Signature in National Park
dfm2ise-1b3acf1f-d637-4a1b-b686-ccff1ca94865.png

A happy group of friends enjoying a nice day at the park~ little Hina the Pikachu really loves flowers!

chika the bashful, alert to sounds eevee
hina the gentle, proud of her power little pikachu
& my poke-fakemon, mufko, the ground type

i love this so much, i think it'll stay in my signature always ^^
Cute signature! 😍

animal_crossing_base_4_by_animebaka94_deuxe7m..2..2.png

*asami is in the post above*

asami's pet dog, kayo *she didn't get turned into a animal crossing villager, somehow... she was let onto the island as she is....
BUT! she somehow recieves the power of being able to talk...but still barks sometimes*

she likes chasing bugs & butterflies, much to asami's dismay...

asami tells her off cause of that & tells her not to do it, cause it scares them away.... cause she likes butterflies....

she tells her to help her look for them... but not to bark too loud as they fly away cause of that....

she likes lilly :>

Last edited:
animal_crossing_base_4_by_animebaka94_deuxe7m..2.....png

info on asami

has little to no common sense and is always doing the most impractical, unnecessary, dangerous nonense possible
impatient, constantly rushing everyone and everything...likes to spend all their free time studying the subjects they're interested in

skill: can figure things out quickly

quirk: almost supernaturally clumsy, like.. there's no way anyone could be this clumsy unless they were magically cursed as a baby or something... has a pet dog that follows them around... Always has a snack with them at all times

hobby: vegetable gardening... growing a ton of beautiful flowers... swimming...karaoke...collecting books

main personal struggle: Generally afraid of confronting any negative traits or acknowledging that they may be incorrect or be doing something harmful to others, since they have a very strict moral code and standards of how they want to see themselves. Often tends to ignore truths and is always in denial about everyhting about themselves that doesn't fit their already established self narrative

something just feels right about this with her....

*https://lucalicatteart.tumblr.com/charactertraitgenerator*

Last edited:
asami_s_island__vineside_island__incomplete__by_akarifan25_dfnujq6-fullview.jpg

asami's island map, vineside island *could be incomplete?* *i thought this perticular map layout would be nice for it when it happens*

Last edited:
the villagers for my story island *my next island* that i thought of recently... the plot is the very hard part, though.... help?!
& how to do the island too...

the villagers are a mix of villagers i had in my ww town *teddy, pecan, agent s*she's not in the team now.. sorry*, apollo & stitches* & the ones i had when i very first started my nh island *sherb, anabelle, lilly & kid cat... *

Untitled....2.2.png

Last edited:
more info on asami:

she likes butterflies: Common butterfly, Great Purple Emperor, Tiger Butterfly, Yellow butterfly, Queen Alexandra's Birdwing, Agrias butterfly, Emperor butterfly, Monarch Butterfly, Peacock Butterfly, Rajah Brooke's Birdwing, Common bluebottle & Paper Kite Butterfly

& other bugs: Firefly, Ladybug, Atlas moth & Madagascan Sunset Moth

fish she likes: Angelfish, Bitterling, Bluegill, Crucian carp, Dace, Goldfish, Guppy, Loach, Pale chub, Pond smelt, Frog *not a fish*, Killifish, Horse mackerel, Sea horse, Clown fish, Sea butterfly, Butterfly fish, Neon tetra, Surgeonfish, Soft-shelled turtle *not a fish*, Tadpole, Anchovy, Betta, Rainbowfish & Tilapia

sea creatures she likes: Horseshoe crab, Moon jellyfish & Umbrella octopus

she's not interest in fossils.. much to blather's dismay... sorry, blathers...

she's afraid of zipper... he scares her, no matter what anyone thinks about him.... she doesn't want to go near him....
she loves easter, though... :love:
she likes bunnies.... just not zipper:eek:

she doesn't understand the magic world of vineside island.... she's never been there...

she's used to normal life in her own world... she doesn't understand how easter eggs can grow on trees or that christmas bobbles can fall out of the trees... or that sticks can fall out of trees... or that furniture can fall from trees... she can understand pinecones & acorns falling from the trees, though & cherry blossoms, cause that's normal

one more thing she doesn't understand... how someone can dig up a whole tree, bush & a whole stick of bamboo & stuff it into their bag... or that one or many pieces of fruit or veg can give you strength after eating one to dig it up... it baffles her so much...

she dislikes tom nook for making her pay so much, for waking her up when she's sleeping... & for making her fetch materials for him...

Last edited:
more info on asami:

she likes snow & making snowmen.... but she doesn't like summer heat... it's too hot for her...

she also doesn't like how sahara doesn't show her what each flooring, rug & wallpaper are... she dislikes her in that way...

she doesn't know that she's supposed to donate bugs & fish to tom nook, first

she gets tired easily & as such, doesn't like hard work all that much.... but she likes relaxing with fishing, every now & then...
she doesn't know what she wants for herself, though....

she loves christmas/toy day...

she hates wasps so much~

she's from tokyo, sumida, japan - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumida,_Tokyo
she loves the sumida aquarium... she likes the jellyfish section
she loves the cherry blossom viewing area (along the Sumida River near Asakusa Station) in spring... she likes the led fireflies that light up sumida river at night
& the Sumida River Fireworks Festival (Hanabi Matsuri) in summer
& she likes sumida park

Last edited:

Charge The Pikachu (let's Go Pikachu Playthrough3)

charge_the_pikachu__let_s_go_pikachu_playthrough3__by_akarifan25_dfokbw4-fullview.jpg
he wears a blue bow
he's thinking about something

naive nature, but somewhat vain

his height & weight: 1'01'' / 11.0 lbs

Last edited:
Back