• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Channel Shop(U can help)

AnimalCrossingcool

Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Pokéball
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
The only easy description for this topic is this:
U say want u want that is a channel. Then,if someone has it,they can give it to u for pay/free.
The form for the buyer is:
The Buyer said:
Channel(s) I want:
How much u pay(U chooose):
Timezone:
Wii Code:
The form for the seller:
For Seller said:
How much(If needed and U choose):
When:
Timezone:
Wii Code:

The blocks for all of them:
Start Buying/selling NAO!!!

Channel(s) I want:Wii no Ma Yes,
Television Friend Channel,
Digicam Print Channel,
Today and Tomorrow Channel,
Demae Channel
How much u pay(U choose!!!):500,000AC:CF bells
When:Nao
Timezone:pacific time
Wii Code:3386 5807 8699 2586

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. You can only have Japanese Wii Channels on a Japanese Wii. And most channels have do be purchased with Wii Points and downloaded or else they won't work. That is, I couldn't send you a WiiWare/Virtual Console channel or the Wii Speak Channel unless you have already downloaded it yourself. You can send people the free Wii Channels (Everybody Votes Channel, Check Mii Out Channel, Photo Channel 1.1, Nintendo Channel, Metroid Prime 3 Preview Channel, and Get Connected Video Channel), though, and they should work, but if you want those you can just download them from the Wii Shop Channel yourself for free. So, really, the only channels that this thread would be of use for are the Mario Kart Channel, Wii Fit Channel, Wii Fit Plus Channel, and Rabbids Channel, because you need the respective game disc in order to install them, but you can also copy them from an SD card and use them if someone else sends them to you.

Tyeforce said:
Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. You can only have Japanese Wii Channels on a Japanese Wii. And most channels have do be purchased with Wii Points and downloaded or else they won't work. That is, I couldn't send you a WiiWare/Virtual Console channel or the Wii Speak Channel unless you have already downloaded it yourself. You can send people the free Wii Channels (Everybody Votes Channel, Check Mii Out Channel, Photo Channel 1.1, Nintendo Channel, Metroid Prime 3 Preview Channel, and Get Connected Video Channel), though, and they should work, but if you want those you can just download them from the Wii Shop Channel yourself for free. So, really, the only channels that this thread would be of use for are the Mario Kart Channel, Wii Fit Channel, Wii Fit Plus Channel, and Rabbids Channel, because you need the respective game disc in order to install them, but you can also copy them from an SD card and use them if someone else sends them to you.
I need 2 buy a SD card then... :'(

Sorry to ruin your business but, any channel you downloaded are tied to your Wii. You can save to your SD Card, then attempt to transfer it to another Wii, but the channels will only works in yours.

TheBigJC7777777 said:
Sorry to ruin your business but, any channel you downloaded are tied to your Wii. You can save to your SD Card, then attempt to transfer it to another Wii, but the channels will only works in yours.
Not all channels are like that. Only Virtual Console, WiiWare, and the Wii Speak Channel are.

Back