• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Can you Whistle?

whistle?

• Yep

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • Sorta

Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope never because I don't have the right ability to whistle, but my mom, dad, can whistle and my older sister can kinda whistle and a lot of other people in my family can whistle.

Last edited:
Nope, I can't whistle. I'm pretty sure everybody in my family but me can whistle, I've just never had the right technique for it to be honest.

No like ive been able to make small noises and whistle by accident but thats it. Having a tongue piercing probably makes it a lot harder too

Yeah, I can. But, ever since I started playing the flute whistling has became significantly more difficult!

I've never been able to whistle. The closest I get is like an owl hoot sorta noise.

No! But I can snap.

Just pair me with someone who can whistle and we'll be unstoppable.

I can whistle both in and out

I wish I could do that one really loud whistle where you put your fingers near your mouth or just blow really hard throu your teeth or somethin? Idk how to really to do it.

Back