• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Can you Whistle?

whistle?

• Yep

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • Sorta

Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Woah, I'm surprised that a lot of people can't whistle. I learned to whistle because I loved calling my cousin's dog whenever I visited my hometown :p

I used to be unable to whistle, so I just practiced the motions for a few weeks. Now I'm able to whistle rather decently! :D

Nope! Can't do it at all, always wanted to as most of my mates are able to do it~ low key jelly lol

I can only whistle when I make a fish face. I don't know how to use the fingers thing and youtube tutorials didn't help

I'm a pretty good whistler, so good even that I was invited to Whistler Mountain's Whimsical Whistling Competition. Just kidding, that doesn't exist, but I am still a decent whistler.

I'd say I'm a pretty good whistler. It was something I really wanted to do as a child but could never seem to figure out how. Eventually I did figure it out. Now I find it a bit hard to imagine not being able to whistle, since it's such an easy thing for me. I think you have to learn through a lot of trial and error, but the moment you get it right, your brain instantly builds those connections.

I used to be able to when I was a kid but then I needed braces and could no longer whistle properly but once I got my tongue pierced I couldn't whistle at all.

When I was a kid, I couldn't. People kept giving me really weird advice on how to, like keeping my tongue rolled. I can whistle now though. I'm not the best at producing tunes, but whistling is how I call my cat to me, so I do it pretty often.

Back