• Yep

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • Sorta

Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Woah, I'm surprised that a lot of people can't whistle. I learned to whistle because I loved calling my cousin's dog whenever I visited my hometown :p

I used to be unable to whistle, so I just practiced the motions for a few weeks. Now I'm able to whistle rather decently! :D

Nope! Can't do it at all, always wanted to as most of my mates are able to do it~ low key jelly lol

I can only whistle when I make a fish face. I don't know how to use the fingers thing and youtube tutorials didn't help

I'm a pretty good whistler, so good even that I was invited to Whistler Mountain's Whimsical Whistling Competition. Just kidding, that doesn't exist, but I am still a decent whistler.

I'd say I'm a pretty good whistler. It was something I really wanted to do as a child but could never seem to figure out how. Eventually I did figure it out. Now I find it a bit hard to imagine not being able to whistle, since it's such an easy thing for me. I think you have to learn through a lot of trial and error, but the moment you get it right, your brain instantly builds those connections.

I used to be able to when I was a kid but then I needed braces and could no longer whistle properly but once I got my tongue pierced I couldn't whistle at all.

When I was a kid, I couldn't. People kept giving me really weird advice on how to, like keeping my tongue rolled. I can whistle now though. I'm not the best at producing tunes, but whistling is how I call my cat to me, so I do it pretty often.

Back