Which one do you like more?

• Camp TBT

Votes: 42 50.0%
  • TBT Fair

Votes: 42 50.0%
  • Some earlier summer event

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i originally voted fair for this and as the end of camp approaches i think i am sticking with that, but only just. i love the overall atmosphere of the fairs, plus love the addition of the physical prizes etc and there is just something so heartwarming about the entire experience to me.
that being said, i do also love how different camp is and hard agree that the team aspect of it and the chance to be more social within the forums is a huge bonus and source of enjoyment throughout. i think this year is the busiest i've ever been during the summer (feels like i'm working literally every day) so i didn't get quite as deeply involved in this event as i have in the past, but i still feel as if i got the full experience and got to bond with my team <3
the only downside to the team events is of course the random element of who you'll be assigned and how active everyone is, but that should in no way detract from how much fun i have with the people who *are* active and involved in the whole event!

i personally enjoy fair more because i am not a team player really 😅 though the sheer amount of fair contests are hard to balance with my studying because the summer event is always held right during when my exams and assignments are due LOL. But i still like camp i just kinda participate on my own haha. but any event is super fun on here!

I chose TBT Fair as I like to work alone, then rather with others. It practically stresses me out. Granted I wasn't on last year when the TBT Fair came out, as it was a theme I didn't really like, so I chose to leave it alone.

I really should be getting into events more often other than just the egg hunts, it hurts my reputation on the forums by hiding in the shadows. Not to mention I'm missing out on so many cool collectibles that I now have to rack up on TBT to get them, and knowing how expensive they are it's likely not gonna happen anytime soon.

So if you do see me in any future events, I'm just gonna avoid the activities that don't require IRL requirements.

I'm kind of a TBT fair person to be honest, I love the look of the collectibles featured in TBT fair especially the amazing enchanted bloom collectible. And the fact that there were art contests.

but I would like TBTWC to make a comeback because I love the gaming sessions especially playing with other members of this forum.

Granted, I participated in Camp TBT mostly because of the gaming sessions (possibly the chaos). Especially the most memorable ones for me are the SSBU and Splatoon 3 sessions.

Actually, I love both TBT fair and Camp TBT equally.

i’ve participated in three fairs (2016, 2020, 2022) and both camp bell trees, and while i love and have so much fun during both events, i do prefer tbt fair a bit more.

i lowkey don’t remember much of the time i spent here between 2015-2016, but the 2016 tbt fair was (i think) the first big tbt event i ever participated in, and i remember having so much fun during it! i was so happy to see that tbt fairs were still held when i came back from my hiatus in 2020, and that the first fair since 2017 was hosted that year as well! tbt fairs are a little bit more overwhelming to me than camp since a majority of the events tend to open all at once at the start, whereas camp starts a little slower, but they’re still one of my favourite tbt events of all time 💜 i adore the inclusion of physical prizes and prize/sticker packs, and think it’s so incredibly generous of staff to include them— last year‘s fair was my first time getting a prize pack, and i loved the contents + getting to play a special role in last year’s halloween event! the tbt fair themes are also always so interesting, and the collectibles are always so glorious as well! don’t even get me started on how perfect the animated collectibles are… crescent-moon wand my beloved, and the enchanted bloom and shooting star are so, so pretty!! 🤩🤍 the rainbow star frag also lives rent free in my mind always

as weird as this might sound, i also kind of enjoy the suspense and anxiety of finding out the tbt fair staff favourites during the closing ceremonies as well! with camp, you can pretty much predict who the crew favourites will be if you take the time to count votes lol, but with tbt fair you don‘t know if you won anything until the end, and i enjoy that :’) it makes everything and the closing ceremony more exciting imo!!

that being said, i do enjoy and appreciate the crew favourites part of camp bell tree! looking through the event threads, seeing all of the amazing entries and voting for my favourites is one of my favourite parts 💜 though, during events where crew/community voting determines winners, i do have a habit of continuously checking how many votes my entries have (especially if they actually have a shot at winning 😵‍💫), and that isn’t great for my mental health or my “comparing myself to others” issue haha. totally a me problem, but that‘s why i prefer staff favourites and not knowing who they are until the end of the event a little bit more ;u;

but i honestly like camp bell tree and team-based events a lot! i find that they’re a little less overwhelming to me than fair since, like i said above, their events all open at a little bit of a slower pace, and i also love and appreciate the opportunity to socialize with the community more than i do, and getting to talk and become friends with incredible people i normally don’t interact with as much! i’ve made quite a few of my tbt friends during camp bell tree and tbtwc, and i am forever grateful to those events for bringing me closer to such amazing people, and to those amazing people for being cherished friends of mine 💜

Back