Bushing teeth: water then paste? paste then water?

What order do you do?

• Water then toothpaste!

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Toothpaste then water!

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Water then toothpaste then water!

Votes: 41 53.2%
  • No water, just paste!

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Other: comment below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Water then Toothpaste. I wet the brush to loosen it up before putting the paste on. Personally, I don't get how people can water the paste and not have it splat in the sink.

I put the paste on the brush and then I wet it, I feel like it'll be more effective if I do it that way instead of wetting it before I put the toothpaste on because the brush could be dry by then.

I do toothpaste then water, because having toothpaste in my mouth feels disgusting to me. Usually I don't have a cup to pour the water in though, and it's difficult to use your hands to carry the water to your mouth, so recently I have been using a towel to get rid of the toothpaste in my mouth instead.

I might have done water then toothpaste then water before, but I'm not sure.

I voted for the wrong one, but I put water on it and then toothpaste. I don't wet it a second time.

wet, toothpaste, wet again. it feels weird if the bristles aren't wet when i put the toothbrush in my mouth, and if i put the toothpaste on before putting water on it the bristles don't really get wet in the right way lol (at least if i want to keep the toothpaste on the toothbrush).
but it also is weird if the toothpaste hasn't gotten water on it, so i always wet it after putting toothpaste on too.

Paste then water, Usually when I try and wet the brush before applying paste it falls off.

I don't bush my teeth, usually the leaves and twigs are scratchy so I keep them away from my face and mouth.

Back