Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Shower

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • Urm excuse me I don’t clean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I lick myself like a cat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I prefer showers, but baths can be fun! Typically I'll rinse off before using the bath.

Showers, quick and easy, and feel like I can get myself clean/wash my hair easier in a shower

Definitely showers! I just don't find the idea of sitting in a tub of water relaxing. Also agree with the above, I have long hair, and I can't imagine washing my hair in a bath. ✨💜

I hate baths. It's boring and takes so long. I really prefer showers over baths :)

Showers. Baths take too long, and I find them kind of icky.

Showers for sure, it's just a quicker and more efficient method of washing yourself. Baths take too much water and too much time to fill up and drain. I sit in the shower anyway, but that's because I get too tired from standing (even though my showers are 15 minutes max) and I'm scared of slipping, 'cause it's almost happened a few times. ;w;

I never really understood the point of baths. They're nice to relax in, but don't do as good of a job of cleaning you. (When I was a kid, I never thought of using the shower head to rinse my hair after putting shampoo in it, so I just dunked my head in the water..... Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking, either.)

Overall, I think showers are better.

Really depends on the day! If its a 'gotta get in and out" kinda day its a shower, but nothing beats running a nice hot bath and listening to music while you have a migrane...those baths are so healing

Let me preface this by saying that hygiene is extremely important to me, so in that sense showers are an absolute necessity for actually keeping myself clean to a comfortable degree. Baths are very infrequent and something I use solely for relaxation/muscle pain, and honestly I don't feel as though any adult should be using baths as their sole means of hygiene unless you have no other option.

...and honestly I don't feel as though any adult should be using baths as their sole means of hygiene unless you have no other option.
You would have hated the house I lived in March-July this year. Our bathroom only had a bathtub. 😬

I usually take showers, but every now and then (especially when it’s a cold night), I’ll run a bath. It’s so relaxing— especially with hot water and epsom salts…but I can’t see myself taking one on a regular basis. Too much effort, you know? A good bath requires good planning.

i've been a shower lover my whole life and never saw the appeal of soaking in a bath 😬 a few months ago though, i got injured and tried to soak in really warm water and epsom salts to help sooth some aching muscles, and i found it really helped. i see the appeal of baths from the relaxation/muscle pain standpoint but from a hygienic point 😦 not so much. i always make sure to wash up and shower properly after wards because i don't feel clean after sitting in bath water LOL

showers. when i was smaller i used to watch movies in the bath but i don't really do that anymore. showers do be quicker and i don't want to sit in my own grime in order to get clean. also i'm not too fussed about sitting in a bath and lighting candles to create an atmosphere tbh

Back