Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Shower

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • Urm excuse me I don’t clean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I lick myself like a cat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Shower. It's quicker and uses less resources. When I feel really bad sometimes I take a tub bath in winter (we have a deep tub that came with the house) but it takes a lot of water and it takes a long time. And it is hard to get in and out of since it is kinda in the floor. Plus I end up showering before and rinsing after in the shower so..

Baths seem kind of unsanitary, but I still have one. I just use the shower head.

Showers for sure. It's just the most quick and easy method tbh. I haven't had a bath in several years if I'm being honest.... I can't actually remember the last time I had one. 😶 Don't think it helps that for about a year we didn't even have a functioning bathtub in our house lol. None of my family or roommates I've lived with seem to take baths either so the thought of having one never even really crosses my mind...

Am I the only weirdo that prefers baths? Showers seem more adult but I like sitting down and relaxing. Maybe I hate water pouring down on me.

I prefer baths but I only get them on special occasions. They take too much water and I don't have time for them on most days. So showers for me most of the time.

baths were my favourite when i was a kid (mostly because i had bubbles and toys LOL), but now i prefer showers. they’re much faster, and i feel cleaner showering instead of sitting in my bath water for however long i would stay in there for haha. plus, my bathtub is honestly a pain in the ass to get out of if you sit in it— i miss taking baths and just soaking in there, listening to music and relaxing, but it’s too slim and slippery for adult me 😅

It's always showers these days. I used to enjoy baths as a kid, but it became much faster just to have a shower as I grew up.

baths because I LOVE BATHING IN MY OWN FILTH ITS SO FUN I LOVE BEING SOUP.
jk i just hate standing.

def shower !! i have a bath and i have not used it once since i moved a year ago lol

Shower for getting clean but I love baths for relaxation/warming myself up in winter.

Back