• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Puzzle League or Desert Island Escape?

Which game?

• Total voters

Zerous

beep boop
Bells
Switch
2944-5199-8685
White Tulip
White Rose
White Rose
White Violet
Purple Violet
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Which do you enjoy more? I’ve always preferred DIE, due to its more slow-paced nature and as infuriating as it is, getting really lucky on spins is satisfying.

I enjoy PL as well, but I hadn’t even played any mode other than story before this event.

Neither, I don’t want to stress myself on luck and adrenaline. Then again I play Mario Kart which is pretty much both…

But if I was forced to, then Desert Island Escape for sure.

While it gets pretty hectic after a while due to it speeding up so much, I vastly prefer Puzzle League. I enjoy puzzle games like Tetris, Columns, Panel de Pon, etc. so I find Puzzle League fun.

I haven't touched it in a couple years, but I've never really been into Desert Island Escape. I need to play it for the Farewell to New Leaf Online event and am not looking forward to it.

desert island escape all the way 😭 i am SO bad with puzzle games so i just did not bother putting a lot of effort with puzzle league. i am so into DIE (desert island escape) though, im surprised i just found out about this game during this event 😭

I like both of them, but I think I’m going with Puzzle League. I think Desert Island Escape is only fun played in spread out bursts, while you can get more enjoyment out of Puzzle League.

I'm hopelessly bad at puzzle league, so island escape was my favorite. It's a decent Mario party esque game, and I'm glad it doesn't come with the rest of the party game (chills)

Love LOVE desert usland escape.
I get to try out so many combinations of villagers and skills. I want to play it more.
I dont mind the other game, but after a while my mind spirals and cant see the obvious matches and the stress gets to me

50/50 votes lol!

I'm horrible at puzzle league, and love the boardgame-yness of island escape, so i chose that.

Once I played more Desert Island Escape and found the patterns I preferred it more. Puzzle League is alright, but less fun to me.

While it gets pretty hectic after a while due to it speeding up so much, I vastly prefer Puzzle League. I enjoy puzzle games like Tetris, Columns, Panel de Pon, etc. so I find Puzzle League fun.

I haven't touched it in a couple years, but I've never really been into Desert Island Escape. I need to play it for the Farewell to New Leaf Online event and am not looking forward to it.
Adding onto my previous post and to further cement these rankings, I loaded up Desert Island Escape earlier and saw that you need Play Coins to play unless you scan in amiibo. Fortunately for me I do have amiibo I can use, but not everyone does, so this requirement just doesn't sit right with me.

Desert Island Escape a bit of strategy and a lot of luck. I like it. Puzzle League is a bit too fast for my taste.

They are both good games. I like puzzle league better. It remind me so much of Tetris which is one of my favorite games.

I like puzzle league more. It's less luck based and I like all the harder difficulty levels.

Admittedly, I haven't played either game since I don't have the Welcome Amiibo update, so I can't even get the in-game items needed for them, but I know I'd prefer Desert Island Escape. I'm not the best at games like Puzzle League, so it'd be harder for me to really want to play it all that much. 😅

I prefer Desert Island Escape but wish I could play without needing the coins! I feel like I could warm up to Puzzle League though; seems like the kinda game I could play while listening to music and just chill out

Back