• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Bakery Banner Community Project - Entries closed, TY everyone!

Should my shop change its tbt prices?

• No, keep it PWYW.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Sure, go back to charging 50-500 tbt.

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Sure, you can charge whatever you want!

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
Great! I'll get started on it today! Could I get art of this grumpy kitty please?

Surprise! One grumpy kitty for you. 🥰 Aside from the background, this was a challenge to myself to try using only one brush and no blending or airbrush. Just adjusted opacity and size and it turned out alright, IMHO. ^_^

Surprise! One grumpy kitty for you. 🥰 Aside from the background, this was a challenge to myself to try using only one brush and no blending or airbrush. Just adjusted opacity and size and it turned out alright, IMHO. ^_^
Oh my gosh, it's beautiful! :love: You did an amazing job, especially using only one brush!
Thank you so much, I love it!

Heyooo thank you for letting me attempt to paint your kitty; I tried out some new brushes, but just in case it disturbs you, I’ll rustle up some tbt… (click for larger size)
oh wow, sorry i didn't reply, i haven't been on in a while!! i love this a lot!!💖💖

OH, i completely forgot about this! sorry jadetine, i've had a really crazy busy may/jun T__T i'm going to start working on puck and try to finish in the next few days if you're still accepting entries

OH, i completely forgot about this! sorry jadetine, i've had a really crazy busy may/jun T__T i'm going to start working on puck and try to finish in the next few days if you're still accepting entries
Of course I would be so honored to have art from you! No rush 💖

here is Cathy in art trade for Rocco, @michealsmells
no rush and no worries if you forgot lol

All done! Sorry for the even longer wait after my last reply, my emotional state has been a bit pllpth, but seeing my funny hippo smiling made it a lot better! Tell me if ya need any changes or fixes! Oh!! And if you want, you can credit my Twitter!
They're macarons, not pretty patties, I swear.

BbqNv8O.png

All done! Sorry for the even longer wait after my last reply, my emotional state has been a bit pllpth, but seeing my funny hippo smiling made it a lot better! Tell me if ya need any changes or fixes! Oh!! And if you want, you can credit my Twitter!
They're macarons, not pretty patties, I swear.

BbqNv8O.png
AHHHHHH I LOVE ITTTT
Team Rocco, best Hippo <3

No changes needed -- I am totally craving a macaron, though those are one of those things that I can only eat like 1 or 2 of before hitting my sugar cap, lol...

TYSM, and no worries; I take forever on art, and I know this month is even busier for most people who participate in Art Fight... glad you feel better <3

Back