• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Are you up late at night on the Web a lot?

Last night, I didnt even go to sleep.
:yawn: I also took no naps whatsoever. I was on the computer most of the time

:D

I'm normally on at 6:00 in the morninfg then again at 3:30 and maybe in the evening. Every once in a while I get on after my parents go to bed.

I saw you last night SonicDude...I was on here, Nsider, and a couple othre places until 1 yesterday.

Depends... My regular computer is really loud, since it emits lots of radiation heat, so my parents would probably hear me if I went on after they'd hit the hay... Therefore, whenever my dad leaves his work laptop in the kitchen, I can sneak on then. >_>

I'm usually on until about 11 or so... but sometimes i think its 11 and it turns out its like 2. : \

stupid clock. >_>

i like to go to bed earlier... but for some reason that doesn't happen much.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
No, I sleep at night. I don't know why people stay up and do stuff online until 4 A.M.
Its was only once! And anyway, I had too much pop and a couldn't go to sleep.

I sleep... for a few hours... because I got nothing better to do. I go to sleep at like 3 AM. I do other things to stay up besides the internet, like MKDS Wi-Fi. Or Animal Crossing visiting (rarely

:( ).

Back