• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you straight?

:o

• Yah.

Votes: 112 45.2%
  • Nah.

Votes: 116 46.8%
  • Undecided.

Votes: 20 8.1%

• Total voters
True, there's a big gap between 100% straight and 100% gay which is, of course, where the bi's, ace's, pan's, undecided, etc. all fall into. A better poll would be "Are you straight, gay, or something else/in between?" Something like that

Ace isn't really the same as the others there, it's kind of on the whole spectrum but as another thing entirely since you can be straight and ace, bi and ace, gay and ace, etc.

As for the poll I don't think anything's wrong with it in terms of being exclusive since it's not "are you straight or gay"?", it's "are you straight or not?"

It's weird how having choices for homo/bi/as/pan etc. makes the number of straight people look larger relative to this graph.

sample size tho... all those have way more votes than this one
and the percentage of straight people are pretty similar, in all those polls it was around 50% lol

sample size tho... all those have way more votes than this one
and the percentage of straight people are pretty similar, in all those polls it was around 50% lol

I didn't do the maths. Alright, this thread is kinda redundant. I doubt much will change as the number of votes grows.

In theory yes. According to society yes. But I don't want anybody to get close to me. I mean the last time someone just hugged me was several years ago and I struggled a lot to escape lol. I'm not asexual but I'm suspected to have a schizoid personality.

Straight is a weird word we don't have equivalent in my own language.

Yeah, I play for the Straights™ team. But I'm also on the Gays™ team. I'm an equal opportunity player.

im gay

3iSYFUw.jpg

Isn't straight just another term for heterosexual? Bisexual has its own category. I don't really know how else someone is considered "half straight."

First of all, it's a joke. Second of all, bisexuality is, to me at least, as a bisexual, in a certain sense a combination of heterosexuality and homosexuality, or if you prefer, an in-between state.

Back