• Yah.

Votes: 112 45.2%
  • Nah.

Votes: 116 46.8%
  • Undecided.

Votes: 20 8.1%

• Total voters
yLtDjEw.png

Ok, I'm glad you said it for that reason. I just was hoping you weren't using the word as an insult (like how people like to call things "gay" which I find so immature).
I just got like that because I started playing Animal Crossing back in 2009 and during that year into 2010, my dad continually made fun of my playing of the game. Even though it stopped in the summer of 2010, it made a revival in the spring of 2012 and continued for most of that year. It managed to stop by that following fall, but my dad even now continues to distrust my playing of the game. I'm not kidding, just two days after I began playing it in April 2009, my dad literally said it was a game meant for girls only and that was why I shouldn't be playing it. In fact, just because I played it, he basically assumed I was gay, which his assumption became clear by the fall that year. While I am bi (although I didn't start realizing that until around late 2011-early 2012), I had my first crush ever (which was on a girl, and I'm a guy) beginning in February of 2010, and yet my dad still assumed that I didn't like girls and largely made that assumption based on my interests.

Yep, I'm a straight person that's born male and identifies as male. But I am single and haven't found a love life yet.

when I was little being gay was an uncommon thing, now suddenly %60 of us are gay, bi or other?? :confused: I mean i'm not homophobic but can it be that some people think themselves gay because they think its trendy and think being gay is a choice?? (I knew someone like this) like don't kill me yet I don't care what your preference is but I've know SO many people who think being gay is a choice and it really annoys me considering actual gay people aren't being taken seriously because most who think its a choice change there minds and then people are like "oh its just a phase!" I can't be the only one?

Last edited:
when I was little being gay was an uncommon thing, now suddenly %60 of us are gay, bi or other?? :confused: I mean i'm not homophobic but can it be that some people think themselves gay because they think its trendy and think being gay is a choice?? (I knew someone like this)

or because

you know

people are more accepting now and thus feel safer to label themselves as what they actually are

or because

you know

people are more accepting now and thus feel safer to label themselves as what they actually are

In Australia some guy in Queensland murdered a gay guy and used the defense "gay panic". yuuup. so your probably right.

In Australia some guy in Queensland murdered a gay guy and used the defense "gay panic". yuuup. so your probably right.

If you weren't actually being sarcastic and I read you wrong then my bad but homophobic crimes doesn't break the fact that the world is way more accepting of LGBT people now than it was years ago. It's a tragic thing to happen but people as a whole are much more accepting and understanding now. It's the same with trans people. I didn't even know what transgender was til I was 15, and now it's being talked about way more and people generally accept it more.

If you weren't actually being sarcastic and I read you wrong then my bad but homophobic crimes doesn't break the fact that the world is way more accepting of LGBT people now than it was years ago. It's a tragic thing to happen but people as a whole are much more accepting and understanding now. It's the same with trans people. I didn't even know what transgender was til I was 15, and now it's being talked about way more and people generally accept it more.
Yeah, and honestly its saddening that we have to put on masks to please other people. why do people care what you Identify as, its not like it effects them? just because it goes against there religion, or in other words "your different and my religion doesn't approve of that so I don't like you".. just :confused: Australians aren't really accepting and you don't see a lot of that here, being on the internet is like being exposed to whole new way of life to me...

Yeah, and honestly its saddening that we have to put on masks to please other people. why do people care what you Identify as, its not like it effects them? just because it goes against there religion, or in other words "your different and my religion doesn't approve of that so I don't like you".. just :confused: Australians aren't really accepting and you don't see a lot of that here, being on the internet is like being exposed to whole new way of life to me...

The funny part about religion is no religion actually has a rule against gay people, they just have passages that were horribly mistranslated and misinterpreted.
The bible for example, most passages that are "against same-sex relationships" are actually against rape, adultery, idol worship, and pedophilia. Namely Leviticus 18:22 ("Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination") that homophobes love to refer to, which is also the same law that forbids you to eat shellfish and wear clothing with mixed fabrics.

Back