• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Any Sheep Lovers out there :)

Your view on Sheep

• Sheep are the best!

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I like sheep but they are not my favorite animal.

Votes: 58 66.7%
  • Ew sheeps (If this is you stay away from me)

Votes: 5 5.7%

• Total voters

JayTrain

Bells
Small Mailbox
I love sheep, I have 2 sheep at my town and I am currently trying to get a third one :). I already have Pietro and Muffy, and I want Willow to add to the sheep trio. So anyone else love these scarf wearing animals?

Last edited:
Aww is it because pietro is a rainbow clown? I get people alot scared of pietro because he's a clown.

Last edited:
yea haha but he's not so bad compared to the kangaroos. The mother and the baby both have the same expressions and it's just so creepy>_<

I think the sheep villagers are really cute! My favourites are Muffy and Willow.

I love Pietro, Muffy, have had Willow and Baabara, like Frita, and haven't had the others, but there are cute and I adore their design and their faces. Just so cute!

Pietro is my honey, tho. Just adore the lovable rainbow clown sheep!

Muffy is pretty cool and Pietro is nice, I don't find him scary at all. Well, their not my all time favorite so i'll go with a neutral vote.

Pietro is my honey, tho. Just adore the lovable rainbow clown sheep!

About dang time someone else love pietro :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Muffy is pretty cool and Pietro is nice, I don't find him scary at all. Well, their not my all time favorite so i'll go with a neutral vote.

I mean I would understand if pietro was cranky, but he has the sweetest personality

Muffy is my favorite. I had Willow recently and adored her.

I just really like watching them run. It's the cutest thing.

Sheeps are adorable but I feel like the way they're designed in animal crossing aren't that cute ^^; they always look like pine cones to me :c

Willow is my baby, she reminds me of my favorite stuffed animal I had when I was little :blush:

Sheeps are adorable but I feel like the way they're designed in animal crossing aren't that cute ^^; they always look like pine cones to me :c

YOU SHALT BE BAAAAAAAANISHED TO THE DUNGEON. See what I did there :3. Not really though you are entitled to your opinions :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love sheep. I already have Eunice and Willow, and I just adore them.

Willow and Eunice are my favorites <3

Willow is my baby, she reminds me of my favorite stuffed animal I had when I was little :blush:

I see willow and Eunice getting a lot of love :3, any vesta fans?

About dang time someone else love pietro :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean I would understand if pietro was cranky, but he has the sweetest personality

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! And today I saw that Frita was wearing the scarf that has the default Rose design I put in Able's as fast as I could so nobody else could adopt that horrible duck design. Hee hee! I think the sheep are adorable.

And...now that I'm thinking about them, I wonder if they aren't my faves, after all? I mean, it's not like they are in the same category as the "uniques" (being Hans, Tucker, Julian, Flora, and others that are sort of one design but supposed to be another animal).

Back