• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you guys know any dream addresses with a story or a mystery to solve?

tanisha23

🎶Come on and Join the Adelaide Parade 🎶
Bells
Switch
6974-1338-1595
Blue Balloon
Festival Lantern
Mother's Day Carnation
Recently I’ve been visiting some islands with some fun mysteries to crack, and I’m wondering if anyone has any recommendations for any more that could be fun.

So far ones that I’ve really liked have been:

Habogad (DA-1835-9374-5238)

Nook Noir (DA-5645-1517-1121) (you can click the name to see the trailer)

Sunnyvale (DA-9588-8556-0312) (if anyone wants to visit this one, there is a website associated with it and you can click the name to see)

I also believe I visited the acnh’s version of Aika village around when it first came out, but not sure if it was updated post 2.0 + Happy Home Paradise.

I think if anyone is interested in mystery island and just some really inspiring decorating (especially in the case of Nook Noir), you should definitely visit these, but if you guys have any recommendations for any that you’ve had the chance to visit, I would love to visit some!!

I discovered GoombaRoom a few weeks ago. It's an escape room island of sorts and I think there's some mystery-cracking involved and stuff. Check it out here!

@shaka this might be one for you xx
Ooo this looks really good! Tysm!
Post automatically merged:

I discovered GoombaRoom a few weeks ago. It's an escape room island of sorts and I think there's some mystery-cracking involved and stuff. Check it out here!
Omg, I totally forgot, I’ve played this one! I think it’s like an escape room if I’m remembering right

I've never really checked out any dream addresses. Especially on NH I don't think I've even tried it.

I checked some of them out on NL though, but not that often. I forget the name of the NL dream but I think it's Aika? I could be getting the different DA mixed up, but there's one that has a creepy night atmosphere and you're kind of forced in a path to follow and some of the parts of the house are blocked off. There is a bit of a weird creepy mystery around the town from what I remember reading. It might be worth checking this town out even if it's not NH since NL online will be kicked in April of this year. So you won't be able to experience it anymore.

I've never really checked out any dream addresses. Especially on NH I don't think I've even tried it.

I checked some of them out on NL though, but not that often. I forget the name of the NL dream but I think it's Aika? I could be getting the different DA mixed up, but there's one that has a creepy night atmosphere and you're kind of forced in a path to follow and some of the parts of the house are blocked off. There is a bit of a weird creepy mystery around the town from what I remember reading. It might be worth checking this town out even if it's not NH since NL online will be kicked in April of this year. So you won't be able to experience it anymore.
I remember Aika from NL. Something to do with a girl who died and haunts the island, represented by the player and some dolls. There was a lot to discover but I got too spooked in the first house to stick around and find it all.

I remember Aika from NL. Something to do with a girl who died and haunts the island, represented by the player and some dolls. There was a lot to discover but I got too spooked in the first house to stick around and find it all.
Well NL and all of 3ds/Wii U online will be killed in April so now's the chance to check it out before it's too late (if you want to try it again)

Underworld: DA-9184-7436-2844

Ok, so this one isn't exactly a mystery, but it has kind of a story line. It's reaaaal nice! You should visit it!

Good point. I should honestly do a lot, like even visiting the islands before then!
Post automatically merged:

Underworld: DA-9184-7436-2844

Ok, so this one isn't exactly a mystery, but it has kind of a story line. It's reaaaal nice! You should visit it!
Tysm for mentioning. I love story islands! I definitely put them in the mystery category since I have to figure out the story line. I definitely try to visit

Back