• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need A Peppy! Who Should I Take?

Which Peppy Should I Take?

• Rilla

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Tammi

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters

Majora Moon

Bells
I am trying to find a villager for my least favorite personality type. Peppy. I only have a few I like, and none of them are very popular ones. I have narrowed it down to these two:

1705887041141.png
or
1705887044277.png

My other villagers are:
Who Should Be Peppy .png

Either way, this is going to involve a repeat species. Monkey or Gorilla. Two of my favorites actually.

So I am asking you guys. Who do you think, from among those two; Rilla and Tammi should I pick?

honestly, something about rilla creeps me out. she looks a little too human for comfort.

but monkey... i can get behind monky. i voted for tammi!

I prefer Tammi of these two. I'm sure Rilla's sweet but restating what has already been said, she looks a little too human for my liking.

I had to pick Tammi because Rilla looks too human with that peach skin and yellow hair. Tammi is also pretty unique in design and gives a nice contrast to the other villagers you have.

I'm personally a big fan of monkeys and gorillas, so I love that these are your choices! I don't tend to prefer the human-looking villagers, so Tammi has my vote. One of many excellent monkey designs.

Rilla looks uncanny for an Animal Crossing villager IMO. I picked Tammi.

Also, I love your picks for Tiansheng, Rolf, Rory and Cherry. Tiansheng is a great match for Tammi if you wanted to do anything regarding the two; Rolf is an excellent choice overall for a cranky villager; Rory is a criminally underrated lion villager who I think deserves a bit more attention (he'd be my first choice if I did an MGM Animal Crossing parody :ROFLMAO: ); and Cherry is one of my all-time favorites, so I'm a bit biased there. Of course, it's ultimately up to you if you want to get Rilla instead.

I LOVE gorillas but Rilla is the only one I don’t like. She just is not cute to me at all and I hate her nostrils. I’d definitely go with Tammi.

Also I love that you have Rory he’s adorable!

I wasn't crazy about Tammi's design at first. She is one of my favorite villagers though. I think her design and animation really enhances the peppy personality. I never thought I would get used to "chimpy," but she's a charmer. I had her and Patty at the same time. Patty as a peppy got stale after awhile. Somehow Maglevs in Love is much more charming coming from Tammi. I will say that she has fashion for a hobby, but she wears some of the worst clothes of all of my villagers. What is it with these villagers and the tee and towel?! Currently stocking their wardrobes. Everybody's crazy about sharp-dressed villagers. 😆

Rilla looks like this person I sometimes see in the local high street trying to hand out leaflets to people who aren't interested.

You must put Rilla on your island.

Back