• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🎀 anime/chibi 🎀 [closed]

It?s looking amazing!! You can totally center her or add a caldron, altar, tree or something else witchy if you?re feeling creative hehe :3 you could also add her bunny friend if you want; he?s actually supposed to be a quite a large rabbit lol but she looks awesome though!! Thank you so, so much for the update <3 I really appreciate it!

Thank you so much for fixing the glitch Dedenne!! ^-^ I?m sorry I break everything ;?o

Sorry for the wait, had some family stuff over the weekend >.<
Here's a cleaner/kinda more organized sketch just in case I missed anything c:
4025925-swVVmfokzlDN-4bp.png

Sorry for the wait, had some family stuff over the weekend >.<
Here's a cleaner/kinda more organized sketch just in case I missed anything c:
4025925-swVVmfokzlDN-4bp.png

AHHHH YOU?RE BRILLIANT!!! :?O
I love it oh so much <3 I love the candles in the background and the cauldron adds a nice witchy touch! Would it be too hard to change one of the candles into a jar of fireflies? They have a special meaning to the character 0:) You could also maybe incorporate some herbs/plants and crystals to go near the cauldron or like ingredients of some sort if that makes sense hahah xD Like maybe make the cauldron a tiny bit smaller and closer to her body to make more room on the other side? I totally understand if you can?t though! I love it so much already and I want to print it when it?s finished and hang it my room :?D thank you so so much!! It means a lot to me <3

I can add the jar and adjust the cauldron, that's no problem! For the herbs and crystals do you want them on a table next to the cauldron? I'm glad you like it so far ^^

You can put them wherever you feel is best, I totally trust your judgement lol <3 It's probably much better than mine!!! Hahah maybe just add a lil alter next to the cauldron with the herbs/crystals/an open spellbook and maybe like a potted plant? Ooohh a jacob's ladder would be super cute too since they remind me of new leaf ^-^ I always put orchids and jacob's ladders in my rooms lol I'm a creature of habit. That's really the only special touches I can think of at the moment and thank you so much for asking :3 It's gonna be amazing! Thank you again reading and being so patient!!

Here's the finished art, you can send the payment whenever you're able to! I just noticed that one of the rabbit's ears has leaky colours from the background, so I'll send the fixed version sometime tomorrow; let me know if there's anything else though c:
4032244-TIX5WDyccCxnrkE0.png

Last edited:
Here's the finished art, you can send the payment whenever you're able to! I just noticed that one of the rabbit's ears has leaky colours from the background, so I'll send the fixed version sometime tomorrow; let me know if there's anything else though c:
4032244-TIX5WDyccCxnrkE0.png

She looks soooo amazing!!! Thank you so much for all the work you put in <3 The firefly jar looks perfect and I love the purple coming from the cauldron. I wish I could draw as well as you lol ;?p I sent payment (just go accept it on Gaia by sending back a junk item) and thank you again for everything!

She looks soooo amazing!!! Thank you so much for all the work you put in <3 The firefly jar looks perfect and I love the purple coming from the cauldron. I wish I could draw as well as you lol ;’p I sent payment (just go accept it on Gaia by sending back a junk item) and thank you again for everything!

I'm glad to hear you like it! Here's the fixed one:
4032265-AJRPMWy6NXBLhXiU.png

Thank you for commissioning me~ ^^

Style: bust
Character Ref(s): This might be a bit difficult. My OC is Violet (which you will see in the first picture below), and I love her but her style in a little plain. I found an adorable little witch drawing, and I was wondering if you could sort of conbine the two? I was wanting Violet to have long straight black hair, a witchy hat with any type of flower on the brim (as in the second photo), a fancy black dress (also in the second photo), and the little white face mask Violet is wearing in the first picture.
ok.jpg
2014inktober1_by_ruin_hci-d81anon.jpg
Sorry, really hope this isn't too confusing. I'd really like some different art of her!
Pose/Personality: Violet is a little shy but looks mostly "dark" overall, sometimes even a little prissy. She'll never smile for anyone and probably sees herself as superior to everyone around her. Hope that helps!
Extra Notes: Not sure, I think I explained everything above. Just want to say, 'thanks for considering my little babe!'
Offer: 200 tbt or Apple collectible (worth 300tbt)

Style: Waist-up
Character Ref(s): I want a male/boy human wearing a Scoot hoodie. If that makes sense. E.g. You know those Pikachu hoodies, where the hoodie has ears and then there is a tail. So like that, with a green hoodie that has a beak and also a diaper and a tail if possible. And a frog symbol on the front of the hoodie. Blue eyes and brown hair. Maybe add square glasses if they look good.
Pose/Personality: Up to you; I really like what you did with Roxie's drawing.
Extra Notes: Not to my knowledge. If you decide to do a full body, you could add duck feet.
Offer: 250 tbt, I'm not sure on what it's worth so feel free to make an offer instead please!

Last edited:
Updated, only doing half-body chibis since they're the least stressful and I'm (probably?) willing to take TBT for them ^^;

Back