• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

šŸ° pwyw shop šŸ° [open]

sketch if you want any changes:
4461605-DSE6YIG8qkR8RgFN.png
Let me know when youā€™re available for the payment ^^
It looks great! I PM you

Style: Chibi
Ref(s):
EWD9-GXU0AAh-XD.png

unknown.png
Pose/personality: Peppy! The pose is up to you!
Offer: 150TBT
Important notes: She's my headcanon Cheri gijinka! If you could draw her wearing a dreamy sweater, it would be nice! (also to be clear, she has red hair and red eyes)
TopsTexTopOuterLYumekawa0.png

Style: Chibi
Ref(s):
EWD9-GXU0AAh-XD.png

unknown.png
Pose/personality: Peppy! The pose is up to you!
Offer: 150TBT
Important notes: She's my headcanon Cheri gijinka! If you could draw her wearing a dreamy sweater, it would be nice! (also to be clear, she has red hair and red eyes)
TopsTexTopOuterLYumekawa0.png
Accepted! Iā€™ll probably send the sketch tonight ^^ what kind of pants/shoes should she have?

Accepted! Iā€™ll probably send the sketch tonight ^^ what kind of pants/shoes should she have?
Hi! OMG I JUST SAW THIS I WASN'T NOTIFIED ADFDADSF if you could, maybe the cute sneakers, pompom socks and terry cloth shorts?
BottomsTexPantsHotFluffy1.png
SocksTexBobble0.png
ShoesHighcutCute0.png

IM SUPER SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY OMG I FEEL SO BAD
Also please tell me when to send the payment!

Hi! OMG I JUST SAW THIS I WASN'T NOTIFIED ADFDADSF if you could, maybe the cute sneakers, pompom socks and terry cloth shorts?
BottomsTexPantsHotFluffy1.png
SocksTexBobble0.png
ShoesHighcutCute0.png

IM SUPER SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY OMG I FEEL SO BAD
Also please tell me when to send the payment!
Itā€™s okay! You can pay now or when I post the sketch c:

Darn I dont have enough tbt! Thanks though lovely work ā™„

Style: I love the 1st chibi you did for allainah if i could get that style pls with pink polkadots in the background as well.
Ref(s): pics below
Pose/personality: smiling holding a Lolly plush please with real hands. Also if I could get the rose flower crown on my head in the last pic.
Important notes: Love pink and purple colors
Offer:150TBT

thank you for considering!! I love your stylešŸ’œ

Attachments

• D1C9A4C6-BCD8-45B3-A29C-ED4E4E1A670B.jpeg
    D1C9A4C6-BCD8-45B3-A29C-ED4E4E1A670B.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 4
  • 2FF4621C-D70C-4B73-B9E6-205B21CB8A79.jpeg
    2FF4621C-D70C-4B73-B9E6-205B21CB8A79.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 17
  • CCA13FE3-7C48-4BFC-A7FA-12A1EB5EB466.jpeg
    CCA13FE3-7C48-4BFC-A7FA-12A1EB5EB466.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Style: I love the 1st chibi you did for allainah if i could get that style pls with pink polkadots in the background as well.
Ref(s): pics below
Pose/personality: smiling holding a Lolly plush please with real hands. Also if I could get the rose flower crown on my head in the last pic.
Important notes: Love pink and purple colors
Offer:150TBT

thank you for considering!! I love your stylešŸ’œ
Thanks for your interest! c:
For allainahā€™s art do you mean this one? Itā€™s an old half-body so it would be more like this now, or do you want a normal chibi?
Sorry I want to make sure since Iā€™m a bit confused if you want a regular half-body or full-body chibi > <;

Thanks for your interest! c:
For allainahā€™s art do you mean this one? Itā€™s an old half-body so it would be more like this now, or do you want a normal chibi?
Sorry I want to make sure since Iā€™m a bit confused if you want a regular half-body or full-body chibi > <;
Oh sorry my apologies, I would like a normal full body chibi with pink dots in the background if possible? That would be lovely. Sorry I wasn't more clear. What does clean/finished mean btw? I just saw a couple of people ask for that so was wondering? Thank you so much:)

Oh sorry my apologies, I would like a normal full body chibi with pink dots in the background if possible? That would be lovely. Sorry I wasn't more clear. What does clean/finished mean btw? I just saw a couple of people ask for that so was wondering? Thank you so much:)
Ohh I understand now, thanks for clarifying :blush: I can do that~ The clean/finished thing was from my old style since I also had a quick/sketchy option before ^^
I have to finish someone elseā€™s art first, but Iā€™ll try to have a sketch for you in a day or 2

Back