🎀 anime/chibi 🎀 [closed]

It?s looking amazing!! You can totally center her or add a caldron, altar, tree or something else witchy if you?re feeling creative hehe :3 you could also add her bunny friend if you want; he?s actually supposed to be a quite a large rabbit lol but she looks awesome though!! Thank you so, so much for the update <3 I really appreciate it!

Thank you so much for fixing the glitch Dedenne!! ^-^ I?m sorry I break everything ;?o

Sorry for the wait, had some family stuff over the weekend >.<
Here's a cleaner/kinda more organized sketch just in case I missed anything c:
4025925-swVVmfokzlDN-4bp.png

Sorry for the wait, had some family stuff over the weekend >.<
Here's a cleaner/kinda more organized sketch just in case I missed anything c:
4025925-swVVmfokzlDN-4bp.png

AHHHH YOU?RE BRILLIANT!!! :?O
I love it oh so much <3 I love the candles in the background and the cauldron adds a nice witchy touch! Would it be too hard to change one of the candles into a jar of fireflies? They have a special meaning to the character 0:) You could also maybe incorporate some herbs/plants and crystals to go near the cauldron or like ingredients of some sort if that makes sense hahah xD Like maybe make the cauldron a tiny bit smaller and closer to her body to make more room on the other side? I totally understand if you can?t though! I love it so much already and I want to print it when it?s finished and hang it my room :?D thank you so so much!! It means a lot to me <3

I can add the jar and adjust the cauldron, that's no problem! For the herbs and crystals do you want them on a table next to the cauldron? I'm glad you like it so far ^^

You can put them wherever you feel is best, I totally trust your judgement lol <3 It's probably much better than mine!!! Hahah maybe just add a lil alter next to the cauldron with the herbs/crystals/an open spellbook and maybe like a potted plant? Ooohh a jacob's ladder would be super cute too since they remind me of new leaf ^-^ I always put orchids and jacob's ladders in my rooms lol I'm a creature of habit. That's really the only special touches I can think of at the moment and thank you so much for asking :3 It's gonna be amazing! Thank you again reading and being so patient!!

Here's the finished art, you can send the payment whenever you're able to! I just noticed that one of the rabbit's ears has leaky colours from the background, so I'll send the fixed version sometime tomorrow; let me know if there's anything else though c:
4032244-TIX5WDyccCxnrkE0.png

Last edited:
Here's the finished art, you can send the payment whenever you're able to! I just noticed that one of the rabbit's ears has leaky colours from the background, so I'll send the fixed version sometime tomorrow; let me know if there's anything else though c:
4032244-TIX5WDyccCxnrkE0.png

She looks soooo amazing!!! Thank you so much for all the work you put in <3 The firefly jar looks perfect and I love the purple coming from the cauldron. I wish I could draw as well as you lol ;?p I sent payment (just go accept it on Gaia by sending back a junk item) and thank you again for everything!

She looks soooo amazing!!! Thank you so much for all the work you put in <3 The firefly jar looks perfect and I love the purple coming from the cauldron. I wish I could draw as well as you lol ;’p I sent payment (just go accept it on Gaia by sending back a junk item) and thank you again for everything!

I'm glad to hear you like it! Here's the fixed one:
4032265-AJRPMWy6NXBLhXiU.png

Thank you for commissioning me~ ^^

Style: bust
Character Ref(s): This might be a bit difficult. My OC is Violet (which you will see in the first picture below), and I love her but her style in a little plain. I found an adorable little witch drawing, and I was wondering if you could sort of conbine the two? I was wanting Violet to have long straight black hair, a witchy hat with any type of flower on the brim (as in the second photo), a fancy black dress (also in the second photo), and the little white face mask Violet is wearing in the first picture.
ok.jpg
2014inktober1_by_ruin_hci-d81anon.jpg
Sorry, really hope this isn't too confusing. I'd really like some different art of her!
Pose/Personality: Violet is a little shy but looks mostly "dark" overall, sometimes even a little prissy. She'll never smile for anyone and probably sees herself as superior to everyone around her. Hope that helps!
Extra Notes: Not sure, I think I explained everything above. Just want to say, 'thanks for considering my little babe!'
Offer: 200 tbt or Apple collectible (worth 300tbt)

Style: Waist-up
Character Ref(s): I want a male/boy human wearing a Scoot hoodie. If that makes sense. E.g. You know those Pikachu hoodies, where the hoodie has ears and then there is a tail. So like that, with a green hoodie that has a beak and also a diaper and a tail if possible. And a frog symbol on the front of the hoodie. Blue eyes and brown hair. Maybe add square glasses if they look good.
Pose/Personality: Up to you; I really like what you did with Roxie's drawing.
Extra Notes: Not to my knowledge. If you decide to do a full body, you could add duck feet.
Offer: 250 tbt, I'm not sure on what it's worth so feel free to make an offer instead please!

Last edited:
Updated, only doing half-body chibis since they're the least stressful and I'm (probably?) willing to take TBT for them ^^;

Back