• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🍰 pwyw shop 🍰 [open]

SleepyAmaurotine

Mutable Memory
Bells
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Feedback
100% (36) +
Doing these if anyone wants c:
Only taking tbt (maybe art trade), send payment if I accept (when I accept or when I send the sketch is fine!)~

please fill the form so I know what you want > <;

♡ chibi style A: 150 tbt ♡
User Image

ddxdl9c-0f518974-03fe-4695-ba35-d88c177350cc.jpg
ddxvm6i-54017a98-89e0-4e34-bb7a-6e4906450946.jpg
♡ chibi style B: tentative/bribe? (takes more time) ♡
ddyw7es-6503091c-84d8-4010-87f8-45a6a0c3cdea.jpg
ddz3fyl-7b2152fd-d946-49d4-afe4-610cee15e89e.jpg
♡ bust/half-body: offer ♡

~Form~
Style:
Ref(s):
Pose/personality:
(give a pose ref if you want)
Extra notes:
Offer:

✅:
girls, boys (depends/picky, sorry!), humanoids, OCs, fanart/game characters, flat-faced anthro/furry (maybe?)

❌: NSFW, couple, complex details (or design will be simplified), animals/furries (ears/tails okay), armor/mech (a little is okay)​

Last edited:
omg i love ur art so much asfhsljglks im so happy you opened this!

i would love if you drew my OC maple,
and just so i'm understanding correctly, we don't sen the tbt now, i should wait til after you decide what you want to draw? (bust, full body etc) ? or do you choose what to draw based on our offer

Character ref: here
Pose/personality: i'm not sure on pose i'll leave it up to you ^^ but her personality is very shy & grumpy girl, she rarely smiles and gets angry easily, so perhaps some sort of pose that makes her look annoyed (arms crossed, hands on the hips, idk what else) :p
Extra: background can be white or whateves, something simple is good with me

Style: clean & finished
Ref: here, Ref2 for outfit, and is it possible to have thick glasses added?
Pose/personality: optimistic, sweet and curious. Loves watering flowers and catching bugs. I'll leave the pose up to you!
Regular/AC hands: AC hands
Offer: 250 tbt

Thanks for considering!

~Order Form~
Style:
clean/finished
Ref:
here
Pose/personality:
pose up to you, personality wise she is really big baby, shy, and loves the color pink
Regular/AC hands:
ac hands
Offer:
150 tbt? 200 if you could draw her with stitches please ;-;

Back