• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

rosie's art parlour ✷ [ RLC: CLOSED /// TBT: CLOSED ] ✷ ✩°。⋆⸜( ˙ ꒳ ˙ )

MEEEEE

payment type & amount: TBT, however much u want
style: scribble scrub
references: https://toyhou.se/16379769.dahlia-gallagher/gallery
any extra info: if you're viewing her gallery the warnings don't apply, anything NSFW is hidden and there's nothin really crazy in her gallery. u can make her as scrungly as possible

tysm!!! this will just be 100tbt! : ) no worries about her gallery - scrungly noted!

hi koi! by any chance would you accept any egg collectibles for a smoothie scrub (spring bloom, blue junimo) or a clownfish plush? if not i can just pay tbt ;u;

hi koi! by any chance would you accept any egg collectibles for a smoothie scrub (spring bloom, blue junimo) or a clownfish plush? if not i can just pay tbt ;u;

hi jiny!!! I would love a spring bloom however it’s worth way more than a smoothie scrub! If you want to order a few things that’s absolutely fine with me, just so you get your moneys worth 🥺

im looking for a coco artpeice to use for my new profile photo 🥹

payment type & amount: TBT 400
style:― HDsmoothie scrub

references: coco’s general appearance, any tshirt/dress is fine

hi jiny!!! I would love a spring bloom however it’s worth way more than a smoothie scrub! If you want to order a few things that’s absolutely fine with me, just so you get your moneys worth 🥺
if you say so!! ill dump my order forms here c:

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧ order form ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
payment type & amount: spring bloom eggieee
style: smoothie scrub!!
references: [here] + can you add chimmy please<33
any extra info: just little sparkles and hearts in the bg pls!! (also can you draw her with the flower boppers instead of her lil hat porfavor ;u; )

payment type & amount: eggie!
references: [x] + can you add lolly in this one please c:
any extra info: for the bg, can you surprise me ;P whatever you wanna do!

payment type & amount: da spring bloom
style: HD smoothie scrub!!
references: [here] + can you add chimmy again please mwahaha <33
any extra info: just little sparkles and hearts in the bg pls!! (in this one can you draw her with the heart boppers, and if she can be holding an army bomb if possible ofc !!)

thats all i have for now, i am sO sorry if its overwhelming!! do Not feel pressured to finish these asap, i can wait as long as needed!! <33 i think this should be 1.3k total if my maths are correct hehehe

im looking for a coco artpeice to use for my new profile photo 🥹

payment type & amount: TBT 400
style:― HDsmoothie scrub

references: coco’s general appearance, any tshirt/dress is fine

I'm so excited to start this! tysm 🥺

if you say so!! ill dump my order forms here c:

payment type & amount: spring bloom eggieee
style: smoothie scrub!!
references: [here] + can you add chimmy please<33
any extra info: just little sparkles and hearts in the bg pls!! (also can you draw her with the flower boppers instead of her lil hat porfavor ;u; )

payment type & amount: da spring bloom
style: HD smoothie scrub!!
references: [here] + can you add chimmy again please mwahaha <33
any extra info: just little sparkles and hearts in the bg pls!! (in this one can you draw her with the heart boppers, and if she can be holding an army bomb if possible ofc !!)

thats all i have for now, i am sO sorry if its overwhelming!! do Not feel pressured to finish these asap, i can wait as long as needed!! <33 i think this should be 1.3k total if my maths are correct hehehe

this will keep me busy but thank you so much!! 🤩

IMG-3137.png

some sig art for the lovely @Yanrima~ 💙

IMG-3149.png

IMG-3150.png

thank u guys for being patient with meeee 🥺 life has been busy this month but slow progress is still progress!

OKAY SO I got carried away w my sketch from the HD smooothie scrob because I thought the pose was rly cute, I then realised I hadn't included any of the details that u wanted LMAO so I made u an extra in a brand new style!!! introducing HD scribble scrubs hehe 🥺 if there's any issues just let me know

IMG-3155.png
IMG-3154.png
STOPPP these are both so gorgeous!!!!! and the new style 🥹 i’m sobbing, thank you so much for all these drawings <333 i adore your style so so much

IMG-3179.png

♡​

hiii, I have finally sorted my irl job out by quitting LMAO I do have a new place which I'll be joining in feb! hopefully this allows me to have a much better work life balance, I already feel better knowing I'm not stuck in my current place : ) which means more time for art!!!! so I'm open again!

I have added the new hd scribble scrub options - prices will vary if u want an extra character, for example the current examples are worth 50tbt+ not 250+ because they're smol

I do still offer my archived styles but please drop me a message about them first!

and, happy new year!!!!

henlo koi i’d love to order if it’s ok!!

payment type & amount: 200 tbt
style: smoothie scrub
references: https://toyhou.se/25248897.shazi-uvu/gallery
any extra info: she does have two blonde streaks in the front of her hair (the brighter parts of her hair) expression + pose can be whatever you feel like doing !! tysm for considering <3

Hi, I would like to make a request. :)

payment type & amount: 400 TBT
references:
GEK9mJ5aUAAxm12.jpeg
any extra info: I can't think of anything but having the cherry blossoms falling around them.

Back