• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

rosie's art parlour ✷ [ RLC: CLOSED /// TBT: CLOSED ] ✷ ✩°。⋆⸜( ˙ ꒳ ˙ )

IMG-3432.png

IMG-3433.gif

Sobbing. Please tell me you'll reopen this one day.. 🥺

I'll never stay closed forever however I am recently dealing with some very sad life things, I will open when I feel ready! I'm also extending how long it takes me to complete orders

Last edited:
IMG-3432.png

IMG-3433.gif

I'll never stay closed forever however I am recently dealing with some very sad life things, I will open when I feel ready! I'm also extending how long it takes me to complete orders
Post automatically merged:

IMG-3432.png

IMG-3433.gif

Awww they are sooo cute 😍 thank you so muuuch 💕

@rosetti Hi, I like your art style and I want to be aware right away when the shop reopens, so can you add me to the ping list please?

@rosetti Hi, I like your art style and I want to be aware right away when the shop reopens, so can you add me to the ping list please?

added! tysm 🤠

♡​

thanks u guys for being patient w me - I have been doing a lot of prep work for an art market which happened today! in my b&w style! now that's out of the way I should be able to process stuff much more quickly and reopen sometime (???soon?????)

IMG-4501.jpg

Back