• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ pillow daydreams ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅ

Island/Town Name
pillow
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Pear
Native Flower
Pansies

meggtheegg

strawbaby she/her
Bells
Island
pillow
Spring Sakura
Yellow Candy
Coco
ๆฃฎ
Spring Shamrock
Tasty Cake
Peach (Fruit)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
--
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ
eabf76fa369af03c68bc97670685b9a2.png
๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅ
--
๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
-- free to comment and interact with me! <3 --
MvzgLVV.jpg

๐ŸŒง
d05443bc942bfc94d7f9dee253c4b365.png

โ˜
b43d95db27280ec5024f1cfb8bac2e93.png

onL0Ngg.png
eJXnBKU.png
AR0wyqA.png
IfzJ2Na.png
7ykFHls.png

s2s9mVu.png
9iJo6cI.png
ZvGjts4.png
osKMuIH.png
Gm3rd4N.png

โ˜
GXkSsqi.png

--bulletin board & general info--
--island representative, outfits, home interior--
--reserved--
--meet the residents--
--island highlights, album--
--sources, formatting--
โ˜​

Last edited:
โ˜
NK7ISVG.png
โ˜
island founding: March 20, 2020
4.26.20 Marina moves out ;n;
4.28.20 Chief moves in
4.30.20 Wade moves in
4.30.20 Octavian moves out TnT
๐Ÿฅ
tykuIWN.png
๐Ÿฅ
5/5 ๐Ÿ’ซ
Jacob's Ladder Count: 4
old residents: Plucky, Sparro, Sherb, Gayle, Bree, Marina, Curly, Mira, Daisy, Octavian
theme: a small, flower filled, cozy town with zen, tranquil, sleepy vibes. i want the atmosphere to feel similar to how Fruits Basket has been making me feel. I binged all of the new seasons these past few weeks and it made me feel happy and cozy.
the journal: i really wanna post pictures and backstories of residents and happenings on pillow because reading through everyone elses, it makes the island come to life. i really want to be able to share my island like that. so i'll be posting general island things like weather, turnip prices, hybrids i bred for the day, as well as who's in the campsite (I have most of my permanent villagers but I have a lot of amiibo cards, so I like to scan people in just to see and talk to them), resident interactions, and general island progress!
-=map=-
before | after
map old.jpeg
loxi8DN.png

Last edited:
๐Ÿ
uaGX8Hb.png
๐Ÿ
9lTkM7f.png

fmuKR9U.jpg

she/her
22 year old teary-eyed something or other.

First Animal Crossing: Wild World
Favorite in-game Flower: green mum
Favorite Villager: Coco, she's been with me since wild world!

mj9nCd9.jpg
nmiJ6Au.jpg

EXMpk4QUMAE-eAj

6qURNKN.jpg
Wp8huXL.jpg
irTjYtx.png

before
EW4wOD9U4AAvs9I

after!
EW9D0_1U8AAUdTZ

EW9D0_0U4AETSvm

EW9Dp9wUcAAQIvX

EW9E1BSUYAAHRIs
EWy8emJUwAAuN5Z
EWy8emQUcAAw7pp
EWy8emMUYAA-VDM
EWy6L0RVcAAErIT
EWy6L0fUcAEu_2u
nil
nil
nil
EWswZqKU8AASZED
EWy8mo-UcAAFPwJ

EWy8mpLVAAAFx9l
EWy8mpGU8AEFU3_
2yhTULR.png

Jint
please do not use any of this art
5ziosw.png

^by BeanScribles
0MuK3PP.png

^by Valliere
xei00xJ.png

^by Silhh
4m9cy6S.png

^by Strahberri
29vRP7I.png

^by hzl
megg-jpg.250197

^by SinnerTheCat

Last edited:

โ˜
CFj1e6e.png
โ˜
note: I'm getting their birthdays, coffee preferences, and skills/goals from the animal crossing wiki, but I will be changing their
goals/skills/coffee preferences non-canonically as I get to know them on my island. *= noncanon, made up by me.
EW9CxSPUcAA2V4I

Db7rBsa.png

personality: normal
birthday: march 1 (pisces)
favorite coffee: mocha with a regular amount of milk and 2 sugars
skill | goal: gardening* | astrologist*
coco is my top villager that's been with me since Wild World days, she was my first villager in New Leaf, and I scanned her in the first time I could into New Horizons after a friend gave me her card as a gift. She's the only villager i've ever put by my house. She loves reading, especially with tea. She's always talking about books, asking me what I like to read and what she should read, etc., and she's a big fan of all the flowers all over Pillow. She's closest to Nan and Kiki, who also enjoy reading around the island!
*v coco, art i commissioned from staticistic1114((NOT FREE 2 USE))v*
coco_screentone-png.249536

Z6EITAf.jpg

EWpoNR4UMAEspmy
---
691e0d4b2bb3c12586f13bc20701c642.png

birthday: october 8 (libra)
favorite coffee: mocha with a little bit of milk and one sugar
skill | goal: making good tea* | writer
kiki enjoys reading with tea just as much as coco does, so I've set up a reading/tea area by her house as well as coco's. Her island best friend is zucker. Their houses are next to each other and they visit each other all the time! I like to think kiki always prepares little tea sandwiches every time zucker comes over. kiki has also been with me since new leaf!
EWug17tWoAYfYuX

EWug188WAAQp64g

GnYI7mz.jpg

EWuhTclX0AA3Q0a
--
XDCd1Ad.png

personality: lazy
birthday: march 8 (pisces)
favorite coffee: kilimanjaro, a little milk, 1 sugar
skill | goal: napping* | chef
zucker is the resident lazy, foodie, and sleepyhead. you can find him snoozing pretty much everywhere, from his own house, outside his house on the beach, or even in the flowers. his favorite foods are cakes and sandwiches and seafood (that isn't octopus seodxlkjs). despite being lazy he likes to fish, and he has a little fishing area by his house with a fish drying rack as well!
EWug17lXkAAG_Fr
aMYbhJw.jpg

EV0eR2NU4AASuOY

EVGcVVcUMAA9plD
EWuhTbdWoAMleT6
---

7766f2ca6add080ec0b70da8204d32ef.png

personality: lazy
birthday: october 30 (scorpio)
favorite coffee: blue mountain, black

skill | goal: rock paper scissors | explorer
new resident! wip
wade's house exterior!
EW6A-X5UwAEcvHE
EW9E1BAVcAEuuwM

EW9CxSQUwAAyzlr
---
XMyjJOM.png

personality: smug
birthday: march 15 (pisces)
favorite coffee: kilimanjaro, black

skill | goal: fashion & casual tailor* | designer
julian, one of two resident aspiring popstars on the island! he sings every day, but he's also really supportive and is usually always sitting watching his best friend apple sing when she's feeling extra pop-star some days. he's pillow's resident interior design expert. he has the most dazzling house and has given me like 6 different gold recipes LOL he's never not crafting something super extra.
EW4ucOaUYAAYh0g
---
1sSqIGk.png

personality: peppy
birthday: september 24 (libra)
favorite coffee: blend, regular milk, 2 sugar

skill | goal: karaoke | super star*
apple is the other aspiring popstar. she doesn't sing as much as julian, but she sings a lot too! julian is like a big brother friend to her, and she always gets support from him when she does get the courage to sing for the island a little.
(note julian singing in the background of this image)
EWuhTccWoAAaNeW
---
tMNcF1T.png

birthday: march 6 (pisces)

skill | goal: meditation* | teacher
chevre loves meditating and relaxing in the nature of the island. her favorite is the hot spring under her house and the bamboo doll that makes her really happy every time she interacts with it. her best friend is nan, who lives right next door of course. canonically, nan and chevre are based off of a japanese children's song about a black goat and white goat who are in a loop of writing each other letters, eating the letters, and then sending a letter back asking what the previous letter said. this fun fact makes me so happy so i knew i couldn't pick only one of them. they're a package deal on pillow now!
the outside of chevre's house is inspired by this gif that was sent to me by a friend:
1583496806a7401d3ebd593e6b762a9f9c9cd89551d66604c5.gif

EWuglQ4WkAEsrks

SR6R7RA.jpg

^chevre was the first resident i saw interact with the bamboo i have out just out of the picture. she got so happy when the doll did it's animation, it was so cute
---
vH5BCtC.png

birthday: august 24 (virgo)

skill | goal: playing horseshoes | baker*
nan is one of the newest residents of pillow, so I don't know too much about her yet but she likes hanging out with kiki and chevre a lot, and she's definitely the baker on pillow! she'll be the one to wonder if any visiting guests will enjoy her homemade baked treats. she's the most motherly figure on the island.
EWuglQrWAAAAaGU

Z8YNdyJ.jpg

^nan likes to read under trees, i've found
---
cfup36A.png

personality: cranky
birthday: december 29 (sagittarius)
favorite coffee: blend, lots of milk, 3 sugar

skill | goal: latte art* | artist*
chief is pillow's newest resident!! he's an aspiring artist, definitely studying art right now. he has a great sense of fashion and is also a coffee aficionado! more to come about him as he lives on pillow longer
welcome to pillow, chief
quw5TFb.jpg

EXDCdAGVAAEJsXa
---
Wr7KfPA.png

personality: uchi
birthday: august 30 (virgo)
favorite coffee: blend, black

skill | goal: ping pong & making flower crowns* | nutritionist*
hazel is both pillow's daydreamer and tomgirl, although she loves to wear dresses and flower crowns! she can beat anyone around at a game of ping pong, but she also loves sitting down by the river and snoozing and just getting lost in thought.
2jDqnBP.jpg
===

๐Ÿ
168bf0fd5fb4b1cd3db48f07b1c1c7a1.png
๐Ÿ

GYBIMTI.png

personality: cranky
birthday: september 20 (virgo)
favorite coffee: blend, black
skill | goal: triva | fisherman
octavian is a grumpy alien boy, and he loves conspiracy theories! he's often found fishing somewhere in town. also, despite being grumpy and cranky on the surface, he has company a lot and secretly loves it. coco, kiki, zucker, and apple all frequent his house! he also loves flowers the most on the island, second to probably only coco. he's always sniffing them. he's also the resident zoomer. he's always running around with his arms out!
---

Last edited:
๐Ÿ
vk0btyD.png
๐Ÿ
star watching on pillow
EVX9WrQUcAAmeoE

EVX9WrJUMAEZ2Lj

day 1 of pillow's newly expanded museum! including first ever donated painting
EWftNKIU8AEf8HF

pillow's entrance/greeting plaza
EWuglQtWsAEPnH9

pillow's shopping strip (left of greeting plaza)
EWuglQyXkAAStXC

EWuguNwXYAE6o6W

EWuguOPWoAEICWR

EWtTsaSVAAAUVC0
pillow's trading area (right of greeting plaza)
EWuguOXXgAAfzFv

EWuguN6XQAA_3ql

a date spot
EWuhTbPXYAA3cDy
๐Ÿฅ
xtKZwGo.png
๐Ÿฅ
SD9FQbR.jpg

^tea time!

Last edited:
7f35168de826717331603efde1ff0000.png

---
weather: sunny all day
visitors: saharah
campsite visitor: -
new hybrids: 2x green mums, 4x blue hyacinths, 1x pink mums, 2x blue pansies, 2x orange pansies, 3x pink windflowers
happenings:
-ahhhh i'm sure excited that this board exists now, and i'm really excited to have somewhere to share/talk about my island!
-chief moves in tomorrow from the campsite!! so I decorated around his new plot!
-I also am revamping around the museum area, putting moons and nova lights around it! i'll update with pics soon! everything was one single square off center so i have to demolish a ramp and move it over one (1) square and redo waterfalls and stuff *dying quietly*
-sold my turnips today at another island!
-gave chevre an adorable beige biker jacket, she looks super cool in it

Last edited:
4fbc03c228c2516ddaa102944caf4fdc.png

weather sunny
nip prices: am 78 / pm 74
visitors: cj
campsite visitor: mathilda
new hybrids: 1x green mum, 1x orange hyacinth
happenings:
-chief is moving in today! i'll include pics of how i decided to decorate the outside of his house. he has a beach front house because he replaced marina
VAukZ9w.jpg
quw5TFb.jpg
[/spoiler]
-nan, chevre, and kiki are doing morning yoga on the plaza together! i know nan and chevre are best friends but i'm glad kiki is becoming friends with them too it's so cute
vQ6lR6S.jpg
[/spoiler]
-i'm slowly adding screenshots and photos and information to fill in all my above panels! thank you to anyone who is taking to time to read and visit here. I also added short little descriptions of all my residents! more pictures will come.
-today i'm working on prettying up the area around/between mine and coco's house. i put her house near mine bc she's been with me through all of my animal crossings. im planning to do a cozy bamboo item, pond, lantern, hedges decorated area

Last edited:
non-island update but last night i also had the pleasure to commission user staticistic1114 and i decided to get something done of coco, just because she's been my best in game friend for the longest time, through all of my animal crossing play. i'm going to have this picture in coco's photo album on my main panel and its also my pfp of course dsoihlkjsd but i just wanted to share it here as well
coco_screentone-png.249538

she's reading a little book/comic/manga/what have you about flowers in her classic blushing pose and i love it
note: not free to use

Last edited:
i've added a bunch of screenshots of my newly finishing greeting plaza, shopping strip, and trading area! <3 they're found in the island highlights panel!
also adding some photos of resident exteriors, found in my meet the residents panel! i went around and took some cute screenshots tonight to really show what i've been grinding on. i'm really falling in love with how my island is coming together, and so i really appreciate anyone who's taken the time to look through all this so far

Last edited:
93c3a6d49a8dedca49297927a7567116.png

weather: sunny
nip prices: am 69 / pm 65
visitors: leif
campsite visitor: chow
new hybrids: --- i forgot to water oops
happenings:
-spent a lot of time today just going around talking to my residents and gathering some cute screenshots
-chief is officially out of boxes today!! so i paid him a visit! he was crafting a scarecrow! his interior is the whole reason why i believe he's definitely an art student. He also mentioned how today is the perfect day to do laundry, and that made me happy because I actually also really love nice laundry days.
EWx-TGnXsAA-9Kb

EWx-TGPXsAA0ndb

EWy6L1CUEAARsRI

===
-nan spent almost the entire morning reading to our island's pet turtle!! it was so precious
EWy6ATMUMAElxW6

===
-i also gave some residents some new clothes!! i love how in new horizons residents cycle through clothing you give them. i love adding to their wardrobe and seeing them wear different things all the time! this sweater i gave coco reminds me of the default shirt she wore in new leaf with the color palette, so i had to give it to her
EWy6ATRU0AAwvlL

mabel approves
EWy6ATOU0AEEPXu

EWy6L0nUEAA8GWn

===
-just zucker saying zucker things tbh... of course he thinks he can cook anything with his cotton candy machine
EWy6ATMUEAA3ffR

===
-and i swear hazel is always dozing and/or daydreaming somewhere or another
EWx-TGlXgAEg_LY

===
-i'm waiting for some bushes and flowers to grow in, and then i'm gonna post pictures of the revamped area around mine and coco's house! i'm excited to post it here, i love what i've done with it.
-today im also building a new incline going up to my museum, as well as re-terraforming whole waterfalls and such since i figured out my museum area is all one square off center esdoiuhlkjsd
-i've aso taken some screenshots of the more completed rooms in my house! so my den, my living room, and my bathroom <3 i'm updating the spoilers in the panel where i talk about my island rep and her house! i hope you go take a look, i'm so happy with my completed rooms so far. However my upstairs bedroom, kitchen, and green room are incomplete so don't bother looking in those spoilers there's nothing there wesiodjkds and I'll add my house exterior tomorrow once all my landscaping finishes growing in, so that's empty atm as well
-okay i updated my meet the residents panel with a group picture of all of us and oiwsduksjd i love it so much???

Last edited:
before I write my daily entry about happenings on pillow, I visited Sherb, one of my original move-ins in the tutorial, on my sister's island. I miss him a lot but it makes me happy that he's living it up on my sister's island, where he's become best friends with Papi!! I wanted to share some wholesome screenshots of Sherb remembering me and just being Sherb like I remember. It made me sad because I miss him but also happy at the same time

I love that they remember you
EW25HnfUcAIKczU
EW25HnlUcAEDYdM

EW25HnwU0AA-dyq

and... i dont know if i should feel uwu or offended tbh
EW25HnlUwAMrDUp

oh sherb....
don't mind me just, over here crying
D5jTJuQXkAM4Dyb.jpg:large

Last edited:
a2a1347cc1ecd61ed3e39bf02adf4dfa.png

weather: sunny
nip prices: am - / pm 63
visitors: label
campsite visitor: coco lmao
new hybrids: see happenings!!!! big news for pillow
happenings:
-
this is going to be a long entry, there were a lot of happenings on pillow today, but this entry is particularly exciting for me!!! so i hope someone tunes in anyway :'^)
===
-today is a bittersweet day on pillow... I have had wade's amiibo card ordered since march 29, but due to covid-19 his card has been stuck indefinitely in osaka with no ETA. so i decided it was time to move someone out naturally and get him from someone. i don't like to TT at all, but I TTed today until the first person essentially pinged me to move out. It was coco, which was a cruel trick from the game LOL but ultimately I have her amiibo card and TTing causes me a lot of anxiety, so I let it happen and went to pick up Wade. Here are pictures of me meeting him for the first time!! And of him being on my island!
EW4v0x1U8AA_ULZ
EW4v0x8UwAAdleS
EW4wOD1UwAIqt-X

Welcome to Pillow, Wade!
EW4wOD1VcAAMfV_

I will be kicking out my grumpy alien conspiracy theory fishing boy, Octavian, to get coco back in. I'm sad to see him go because i really love him a lot, but ultimately I'm going to be happy to have more variety of animal species on my island, especially with having two goats im not willing to change up, and it's been a long time coming for Wade to move onto my island. I'm so happy. I hate that I have to reset my friendship with coco, but it won't take long to get our friendship back up, and I like to see it as Coco having went on a little vacation!!

-Coco's vacation is over now and she'll be moving back into Pillow tonight to conclude my small spurt of time traveling
EW4v0xwU0AACDaI

===
- โœจ i got a 5 star island rating today!!! on accident!!โœจ i had completely given up tbh bc i like to keep so many weeds, but it turns out you can get 5 stars with honestly plenty of weeds. Like all of my pathing is checkered with them. Pretty excited for this accomplishment, and I even found my very first jacob's ladder! yay!!!
EW4vf9KUMAAcS8u
EW4v0yjUEAEZy7I

EW4vJrNUYAAL_QR

===
-i made some more memories with octavian today as well. he's going to be really missed on pillow :(
EW4vJrQUYAATA5o
EW4vJq-U0AAOcpP

-here is him being supportive of Chevre and the pear song she came up with today! going to put her song in a spoiler, since its quite a few screenshots.. Chevre, sweety. you did great
EW4vR10U0AAGLlJ

EW4vR1xVAAEON2M
EW4vR1zUEAIjSgI

EW4vR1rVcAEQfjg
EW4vf9CUEAAS63s
EW4vf89UEAAudQ5
===
-i put julian in a nightgown today and i must say, he is looking FABULOUS. exquisite, even
EW4ucOaUYAAYh0g
EW4uP2yVcAM9uc8

===
-caught apple snoozing with her lunch in hand, having a popstar dream. It's okay, apple! it'll happen. incoming this new years on pillow: apple's new years eve countdown concert!!

EW4uP2yUYAAJHvQ
EW4uP2sVAAADYF2

EW4uP20U8AAbyiU

===
-Chief visited with Zucker today! it was super cute. Everywhere Chief walked in the house, Zucker chased after him smiling. So wholesome. Chief even read some KK Slider biography to Zucker. We stan KK on pillow
EW4ucOoUYAAtcYB
EW4ucOvUwAA7QL0

EW4ucOyUcAAnwfs

===
- i will also be updating my map panel with a picture of my starting map, before terraforming and before i got all my villagers!!
- updating my resident rep panel as well with my house exterior soon, as well as my house on the first day of play on the 20th once i upgraded from my tent! so watch out for that as well!! <3

===

sorry for such a long winded post! just had a lot of exciting stuff happen today on pillow

Last edited:
Ah Im SO happy to see you got Wade!! I hope you enjoy ur new neighbor! And its nice to see some love for Octavian hes definitely my fave octopus (tho zucker is close 2nd)

Congrats on the five star rating!! Tbh Im not sure how much weeds affect the rating bc I had a ton on my island when I hit five stars too : o I also like keeping em around theyre kinda pretty haha

Ah Im SO happy to see you got Wade!! I hope you enjoy ur new neighbor! And its nice to see some love for Octavian hes definitely my fave octopus (tho zucker is close 2nd)

Congrats on the five star rating!! Tbh Im not sure how much weeds affect the rating bc I had a ton on my island when I hit five stars too : o I also like keeping em around theyre kinda pretty haha
ahhhh im so happy he's so ROUND and adorable!! currently working on decorating outside his home, excited to post results soon! <3 your journal made me realize how badly i wanted him so i just bit the bullet, did some TTing, and moved him in from someone's island and it was totally worth it. I'll definitely miss Octavian though, I got super attached to him. I was just kinda ready for for some variety in species and I have zucker as well who is my 1st fav octopus

and thank you!! i really wasn't expecting it since procedure in new leaf is to rid your island of all weeds ever, but they're so pretty in this game

4.30.20 continued
===
to end for the night, i finished decorating outside Wade's house and I'm quite happy with it! I feel like despite him being a lazy he has a really fun and playful energy that I really wanted to bring out in decorating around his house, and I also wanted to make it work well with the trade area you can kind of see up to the left
EW6A-X5UwAEcvHE.png

And also had some fun times hanging with friends and getting some shooting stars at a friend's island! fingers crossed for a taurus fragment or two!
EW6AS7_UMAA49hB
EW6AS8lVcAMezNC

and a bonus picture of hazel and chief hanging out at like midnight LOL before signing off for the night
glad to see chief making pals already! <3

EW6AS8kVcAEXBu_

that was quite a long and eventful day on pillow, and it was really fulfilling. made me quite happy :giggle:

Last edited:
Back