• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

rosie's art parlour ✷ [ RLC: CLOSED /// TBT: CLOSED ] ✷ ✩°。⋆⸜( ˙ ꒳ ˙ )

payment type & amount: £10
style: scribble scrub
references: can i have little twin stars (the sanrio characters) in ur style pls 🥺
any extra info: just cute and pink and yellow pls 🥺 maybe some sparkles and hearts !!

for @ribbitribbon
IMG-3248.png

for @AccfSally
IMG-3252.png

IMG-3251.png

I'll be open again after valentines day - because i may or may not be working on a lil temp shop HEHE hoping to open it tonight, but won't start working on orders until the two remaining comms here are done : >

for @ribbitribbon
IMG-3248.png

for @AccfSally
IMG-3252.png

IMG-3251.png

I'll be open again after valentines day - because i may or may not be working on a lil temp shop HEHE hoping to open it tonight, but won't start working on orders until the two remaining comms here are done : >

They look amazing! Thank you! I actually cried when I seen this.
Thank you ❤️

IMG-3414.gif
IMG-3247.gif

the scribble scrub crumb babies are here! animated options are up BUT PLS BARE IN MIND they're designed to be SMALL because I work on a little canvas size - meaning when I convert the image into a gif it does look crispy !!!! kinda part of the aesthetic I just wanted to let u know, obvs feel free to size them up it's just not rly intended - the colours also seem to change slightly

IMG-3244.png
vs
IMG-3243.gif
sorry for deep frying u @Xara

if u don't want a tiny crispy gif and want to size up ur scrub crumb, I would advise just sticking with the none animated option:

IMG-3415.png

and finally, if u like one of my styles that isn't a shop option (seen in my art thread) then just drop me a message, I love experimenting and trying out new styles : )

i am on my knees humbly begging you for a little scribble scrub crumb of my sapphics bc those are SO cute omg 😭

payment type & amount: 200tbt (if i'm reading the pricing right)
style: animated scribble scrub crumb
references: bonk
background stuff: i was thinking just simple four point stars, and then the sun next to ponytail lady, and a crescent moon next to the other (i hope it's okay to specify)
any extra info: in case it's not default, i simply request that they bounce lol (like the one you did for yanrima!)

i am on my knees humbly begging you for a little scribble scrub crumb of my sapphics bc those are SO cute omg 😭

payment type & amount: 200tbt (if i'm reading the pricing right)
style: animated scribble scrub crumb
references: bonk
background stuff: i was thinking just simple four point stars, and then the sun next to ponytail lady, and a crescent moon next to the other (i hope it's okay to specify)
any extra info: in case it's not default, i simply request that they bounce lol (like the one you did for yanrima!)

200tbt is right!!! idk if I’ve worded in the best in the op lmao

it’s absolutely okay to specify, please be as specific as you want as it really helps me too 🥹

bouncing noted LOL

200tbt is right!!! idk if I’ve worded in the best in the op lmao

it’s absolutely okay to specify, please be as specific as you want as it really helps me too 🥹

bouncing noted LOL
i will send it now !! i think the op is worded fine, i just doubt my own reading comprehension lmaooo

henlo i’m back i love the scribble crumb u did for xara so i want one uvu

payment type & amount: 200 tbt (?) i think math ain’t mathing rn
style: scribble scrub crumb
references: https://toyhou.se/25248897.shazi (i have red streaks now btw😭😭) + chimmy pls<3
any extra info: can there be multicolored sparkles and hearts around them pls + can they be bouncing too LOL (and if it’s not any trouble can she be holding a heart glow wand too? if that’s more extra i’ll gladly pay jdhdjdj)

THANK YOU I LOVE UR ART

payment type & amount: 1000 tbt
style: non animated scribble scrub crumb and HD smoothie scrub!
references:
1710453320472.png

1710453328738.png
any extra info: Main outfits for the crumb and whichever outfits you'd like for the hd ones! All separate pieces pls
Edit: adding that I'd like background bits for the crumbs please!

Last edited:
henlo i’m back i love the scribble crumb u did for xara so i want one uvu

payment type & amount: 200 tbt (?) i think math ain’t mathing rn
style: scribble scrub crumb
references: https://toyhou.se/25248897.shazi (i have red streaks now btw😭😭) + chimmy pls<3
any extra info: can there be multicolored sparkles and hearts around them pls + can they be bouncing too LOL (and if it’s not any trouble can she be holding a heart glow wand too? if that’s more extra i’ll gladly pay jdhdjdj)

THANK YOU I LOVE UR ART

ur math do be right!! wand isn't extra dw ♡

-

thanks so much everyone - added to the slots 🥺

Back