• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Style : Pets as Villagers
Ref :
Selene and Solara!
rats1.jpg
rats2.jpg
rats3.jpg
Background/expression/props : They're both generally very sweet girls but they're rather shy if you could show that somehow
Additional notes : Selene is a werewolf rat so she's partially hairless and her patterns change weekly so don't feel the need to be extremely accurate with her markings
Payment : 100 TBT

Style : Pets as Villagers
Ref : Background/expression/props : They're both generally very sweet girls but they're rather shy if you could show that somehow
Additional notes : Selene is a werewolf rat so she's partially hairless and her patterns change weekly so don't feel the need to be extremely accurate with her markings
Payment : 100 TBT
I'll put you on the list!

It's already looks cute! Mine is almost done, just need to do some finishing touches!
Take your time!! Looking forward to see the end result tho ❤️ It’ll take me a couple days to finish mine ;-; I’m working long hours again tomorrow, Friday and this weekend on top of studying 😭 I will def have more time to draw next week so it’ll be done by then for sure!

@Oldcatlady here it is!
Untitled88_20200916200723.png

Really want to do more shading and stuff, but i colored it using a crayon brush and I'm afraid it'll be bad ksksksksksks but I love the hands, cause hands are my weakness-
@snubby25 here's the sketch
Untitled90_20200916202545.png

Don't really know any "shy girl" poses so I hope this is alright, any changes?

Bump!
@snubby25 I already finished the line art, do you want to me to color it with crayon brush or normal? Sorry for not giving you any updates, been busy with life

@snubby25
Untitled90_20200920195538.png
I deeply apologize, I know you've waited for some days and expecting something good. I've been busy and don't have any time to really complete the art, even if I can, I don't want to leave you waiting. You can pay 70-80tbt cause I know this isn't worth 100tbt. Sorry for the dramatic texts, lol, sorry again!

Announcement

Will closing this thread for a while, due to exams and I want to redo the thread, and my drawings. Meaning i will re-draw some of them and re-orginize the original post cause I don't want this thread to be messy and confusing. (Just to clear things up)

@snubby25
I deeply apologize, I know you've waited for some days and expecting something good. I've been busy and don't have any time to really complete the art, even if I can, I don't want to leave you waiting. You can pay 70-80tbt cause I know this isn't worth 100tbt. Sorry for the dramatic texts, lol, sorry again!

Announcement

Will closing this thread for a while, due to exams and I want to redo the thread, and my drawings. Meaning i will re-draw some of them and re-orginize the original post cause I don't want this thread to be messy and confusing. (Just to clear things up)
There's no need to apologize! Art takes time and I never expected an instant turnaround. Regardless it still came out adorable and I'm happy to see it finished!!

Grand re-opening bump!! Will only do 3 slots for now, you can get a free doodle! Read the original post for more information ^^

Type : Soft Chibi Bust
With or without background : transparent if possible
Style : Reference :
3C1207D3-04D1-4E93-8101-942C07D10D25.jpeg
Pose/Background/etc : devious smile/smirk, make her look like shes up to something hehe
Other notes : ur art is so cuteee!!
Payment : 50 TBT? (Lmk if u want me to go higher, im awful at pricing!)

Type : Soft Chibi Bust
With or without background : transparent if possible
Style : Reference :
Pose/Background/etc : devious smile/smirk, make her look like shes up to something hehe
Other notes : ur art is so cuteee!!
Payment : 50 TBT? (Lmk if u want me to go higher, im awful at pricing!)
Yes that fine, I'll add you to the slot!
Post automatically merged:

Oh and, for the doodle, what character do you want? That one or something else?

Yes that fine, I'll add you to the slot!
Post automatically merged:

Oh and, for the doodle, what character do you want? That one or something else?
ahaha i forgot about the doodle 😅 the same character is fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back