• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type and style : pets - cartoony (there are 2 of them)
With or without background : without
Style : Reference : will pm (as soon as you accept) if that's okay!
Pose/Background/etc : up to you, something happy
Other notes : n/a
Payment : 100 tbt

Type and style : pets - cartoony (there are 2 of them)
With or without background : without
Style : Reference : will pm (as soon as you accept) if that's okay!
Pose/Background/etc : up to you, something happy
Other notes : n/a
Payment : 100 tbt
Accepted!

Hello everyone, sorry for leaving you guys. I I've been really busy and unmotivated. And i know I'll be out of this site for a long time. Sorry for everyone who commissioned and didn't get the art. This is why I don't want to get paid first. Sorry but, I'll have to cancel all of it. Sorry for having your hopes up. I will closed this thread, i don't know when I'll reopen. And I've been not doing some art or even animal crossing, that's why I rarely online. I know leaving you guys is immature, i should've said something earlier. Again, i won't be in this site for some time. Sorry @LOEY , @nightxshift , and @ekcomyth for disappointed you, i promise I'll do better in the future. For now, ill leave this site, may or may not come back. I'll also lock this thread so no one can reply. Sorry for the long paragraph, and have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back