AnimalCrossingCool's Super Bank!(REOPENED!)

AnimalCrossingcool

Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Pokéball
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Hi!!!This is Animal Crossing Cool's bank!!!You can borrow up to 15,000,000 bells!If you want to pay of the money you owe me,just add 10% of the bells to that amount(A bank has to make money!!!).You have 1-8 weeks to pay me of.I can only give 5 people bells at a time.The waiting list is down here if there is 10 people at the list.If you can't make the bells in 8 weeks,every week you owe me 10% more bells!!! :gyroidsideways:

The people that owe me bells and who the person is:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Person: How much bells the person owes: How much time the person has to pay of:
jofess316 15,000,000 bells N/A
anicamlcrossinggirl 594,000 bells 8 weeks
N/A
N/A
N/A</div>
Waiting List:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">No one</div>

nobody can pay off 14,000,000 bells except if on turnips which is hard... and then you have to pay off the 2x more

JasonBurrows said:
I think it should be lowered to up to 100,000 Bells.
exactly... if you borrow 14,000,000 bells, you say that we have to pay back 28,000,000 bells which basically means you're dead

AnimalCrossingcool said:
gandalfail said:
JasonBurrows said:
exactly... if you borrow 14,000,000 bells, you say that we have to pay back 28,000,000 bells which basically means you're dead
Ok!!!
1,000,000 should be the max and if you want to make money, add 50,000 per week. ;)

JasonBurrows said:
AnimalCrossingcool said:
gandalfail said:
JasonBurrows said:
Ok!!!
1,000,000 should be the max and if you want to make money, add 50,000 per week. ;)
T_T You are sooo smart

AnimalCrossingcool said:
JasonBurrows said:
AnimalCrossingcool said:
gandalfail said:
JasonBurrows said:
Ok!!!
T_T You are sooo smart
Now...I do not get it... :gyroidconfused:

I don't think there would be anyone so you might close it as well...:(
count this as a bump so you don't quad post!

How do you know people will be reliable and pay off their debt? Also, it is not unreasonable to make people pay a lot of interest because they can just duplicate the money... so yeah... Good luck with your bank! __

I think this idea could fail badly.... People can just say ' 1mil please' then erase you from friends list, move a town and your 1mil outta pocket... Try this within a Group like the MMC, it has a higher success rate...

Why would you need to borrow money when the odds are there is a hacker somewhere on this website or any other one. I think I even saw someone on here that admitted to being a hacker in their avatar.

djherorocks said:
Why would you need to borrow money when the odds are there is a hacker somewhere on this website or any other one. I think I even saw someone on here that admitted to being a hacker in their avatar.
Yeah, Erin14.

Back