• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Amiibo Villagers @ 25 TBT/ea | Over 60+ villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gates should still be open. Let me know if you can't connect.

ATTENTION!
Villagers Requested: Stitches
Total: 25 TBT
Timezone: Central (GMT-6)
Availability: tonight, tomorrow all day

hi :) do you happen to have genji/lopez/blaire/poppy? any of them!! they’re my last dreamies!

Last edited:
Stitches is ready and you can come into my town now!

I actually do happen to have Genji in town at the moment (but I don't have his card!). I can box him for you in a bit.

Hello there! Thanks so much for running this thread -- I was curious as to if you might have Cherry/'s card? No rush since you're busy with previous villager orders. All gratitude for your time (∩_∩)

I don't have Cherry's card, but she is in one of my towns at the moment if you'd like to pick her up now. c:

I don't have Cherry's card, but she is in one of my towns at the moment if you'd like to pick her up now. c:

Oh man, that is too awesome~!! I can be over and in/out real quick whenever you're ready. Sending 25 tbt bells right away, thank you so, so much. (˶ˊ ᗜ ˋ˶)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back