• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Amiibo Villagers @ 25 TBT/ea | Over 60+ villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, 25 tbt. I'll let you know once he's ready. c:

Gates should still be open. Let me know if you can't connect.

ATTENTION!
Villagers Requested: Stitches
Total: 25 TBT
Timezone: Central (GMT-6)
Availability: tonight, tomorrow all day

I can box Stitches for you right now if that's good. c:

hi :) do you happen to have genji/lopez/blaire/poppy? any of them!! they’re my last dreamies!

Last edited:
Stitches is ready and you can come into my town now!

I actually do happen to have Genji in town at the moment (but I don't have his card!). I can box him for you in a bit.

Hello there! Thanks so much for running this thread -- I was curious as to if you might have Cherry/'s card? No rush since you're busy with previous villager orders. All gratitude for your time (∩_∩)

I don't have Cherry's card, but she is in one of my towns at the moment if you'd like to pick her up now. c:

I don't have Cherry's card, but she is in one of my towns at the moment if you'd like to pick her up now. c:

Oh man, that is too awesome~!! I can be over and in/out real quick whenever you're ready. Sending 25 tbt bells right away, thank you so, so much. (˶ˊ ᗜ ˋ˶)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back