• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Amiibo Villagers @ 25 TBT/ea | Over 60+ villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get Shep?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Villagers Requested: Shep
Total: 25 tbt
Timezone: gmt
Availability: now

Are you still online? I can help you out if you come online within the next 2 hours. I'll scan in Shep now.

Villagers Requested: Deirdre
Timezone: GMT
Availability: 5pm - 8pm on weekdays

Is anyone online now to pick up their villagers?

@LemonInator
@im_the_rhino

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have both Shep and Deirdre scanned into my town.

Closing this for now while I'm at work. If you have existing orders, please vm me.

ATTENTION!
Villagers Requested: Stitches
Total: 25tbt
FC: sidebar
Mayor: Miu
Town: Peachy
Timezone: gmt+2
Availability: next like 5 hours?

Looks like I just missed you. I'll scan in Stitches for now and we can work out another time for you to pick him up. c:

FC: in sidebar <3
Mayor: Yume
Town: Oyasumi
Timezone: EST
Availability: Now until 10pm! Also available 5am-6am tomorrow!

Fabulous. I'm just waiting for someone to pick up a villager but I can box Stitches next before I head to work.

Can you make sure you have added my fc?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind, I can see you have! My gates are open for you now. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pending orders:

ATTENTION!
Total: 25tbt
FC: sidebar
Mayor: Miu
Town: Peachy
Timezone: gmt+2
Availability: next like 5 hours?

Please let me know if there are any other pending orders that have been missed.

Thanks.

I don't right now, but I have just bought her amiibo card, so depending on shipping I'll have her soon. c:

This isn't an immediate need as I'm going to be a bit preoccupied with plot resetting a different villager and will then need to boot someone else out to make room, but I was wondering whether you happen to have Drago's amiibo card since he's not among the villagers listed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back