• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling All of My Shiny/Non Shiny Competitive Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikkiKaji

Pyromaniac
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Pavé
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cherry (Fruit)
Green Candy
Red Candy
Cake
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (46) +
Hey guys! I stopped playing Pokemon a while back, so I decided I might as well not have them sitting in boxes unloved. That would be cruel :( If you want to know anything about a Pokemon, just ask me :) Each Pokemon is 60tbt, all contest ribbons is an extra 20 (giving your pokemon a cool ribbon animation when you send them into battle), and an item cost an extra 5. The same for events/legends, but they cost 80. Also, I cannot trade shiny locked Pokemon.

Jolteon
Delphox
Gardevoir
Ampharos
Latios
Thundurus
Hydreigon
Volcarona
Alakazam
Jirachi (Moonblast event)
Houndoom
Vivillon (Fancy Pattern)
Nidoking
Noivern
Altaria
Celebi
Jinx
Gengar
Lucario
Greninja
Charizard
Keldeo
Porygon-Z
Infernape
Dugtrio
Altaria
Swampert
Mienshao
Beedrill
Arcanine
Victini
Barbaracle
Gallade
Honchcrow
Jirachi
Darmanitan
Feraligatr
Shiftry
Garchomp
Pinsir
Slurpuff
Gyarados
Victreebel
Heracross
Leavanny
Furret
Ambipom
Metagross
Aerodactyl
Diancie
Dragonite
Lucario
Cinccino
Eelektross
Hitmonlee
Sawk
Carracosta
Pikachu
Lopunny
Charizard
Arbok
Krookodile
Slowbro
Tangrowth
Steelix
Florges
Sylveon
Dragalge (Hidden Ability)
Mew
The Legendery Bird Trio
The Legendary Dog Trio
Mewtwo

Last edited:
80 seems like a little much. I'll do 50 for each pokemon though, but I am willing for 80 if you can't accept that lol.

So I want from the physical attackers:
Charizard
Metagross
Eelektross
Pinsir
Beedrill
Feraligatr

Not all because I can't afford all but whatever you want to get rid of most.

IVs and Natures ares something I want to know though, and Moves.

80 seems like a little much. I'll do 50 for each pokemon though, but I am willing for 80 if you can't accept that lol.

So I want from the physical attackers:
Charizard
Metagross
Eelektross
Pinsir
Beedrill
Feraligatr

Not all because I can't afford all but whatever you want to get rid of most.

IVs and Natures ares something I want to know though, and Moves.

I'll sell them to you for 50 each. Just tell me the...5 you want I guess?
Charizard is jolly 6IV with fire punch, earthquake, dragon claw, and dragon dance
Metagross is adamant 5IV missing special attack with meteor mash, zen headbutt, earthquake, and bullet punch
Eelektross is adamant 6IV with dragon claw, coil, thunder punch, and fire punch
Pinsir is jolly 5IV missing special attack with swords dance, earthquake, x-scissor and close combat
Beedrill is jolly 6iv with protect, poison jab, x-scissor, and knock off
Feraligatr is jolly 6IV with dragon dance, waterfall, ice punch, and ???

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a question, what games/gen are these Pok?mon for?

ORAS mostly

Okay, good. Can I buy a Celebi and Jirachi (Physical)? I just want them regular, no items (unless they have some sort of specific items like the Adamant Orb or something like that.) I believe my total comes to 200 TBT, correct?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, is like 85-90 TBT for each okay? I'm saving up for some collectibles.

Okay, good. Can I buy a Celebi and Jirachi (Physical)? I just want them regular, no items (unless they have some sort of specific items like the Adamant Orb or something like that.) I believe my total comes to 200 TBT, correct?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, is like 85-90 TBT for each okay? I'm saving up for some collectibles.

Oh, I forgot to put this in the thread! Celebi is shiny locked, so my celebi is actually just a normal one. Do you still want it or no?

My trainer name is Ethan. (Same as my Animal Crossing villager name. :p So original.) My FC is in my siggy and sidebar.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also what amount of bells do I owe you?

Also, what is your Trainer name? Do I just send you some regular Pok?mon then?

Last edited:

Mine is Kayla I believe...it's been so long since i've played I can't remember lol
Just send me anything

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, I just derped. I have a new 3ds and I have to make a mii to add friends codes. Give me a few minutes please XD

Mine is Kayla I believe...it's been so long since i've played I can't remember lol
Just send me anything

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, I just derped. I have a new 3ds and I have to make a mii to add friends codes. Give me a few minutes please XD

Are you ready? I'll send you the TBT as the trade is going on.

Ah! Fail again! I need to give you my new code. 1092-1017-5651

Hey can we do my trade, except take out the Beedrill from the deal, if you still want the 50 for each that is. Which should be 250 tbt total.

Could I get Delphox plus the ribbon animation? I'll be able to trade in 30 mins, or whenever you're back on. Just PM me

Last edited:
Hey can we do my trade, except take out the Beedrill from the deal, if you still want the 50 for each that is. Which should be 250 tbt total.
Alright, will do! :) Give me a few minutes to get everything ready ^.^ You can go on and add me now; and may I have your trainer name?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back