• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Fair 2022: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind us as we do some setting up ahead of time. As you can already see, this event is going to be a little bit experimental (but hopefully not too confusing)!

Our current plan is to not post it until this evening (ET), but if you're in Europe, feel free to go to sleep and check on Monday if you need to because nothing will be immediately urgent on the first day.

Just to let everyone know: there is an event where Round 1 closes for submissions at noon EDT* on Monday 24th October. The schedule for this event has changed since Jeremy posted the above so just wanted to hop in here and clarify. 🐈‍⬛

* That's 5PM BST / 6PM CEST for Europeans!

Just to let everyone know: there is an event where Round 1 closes for submissions at noon EDT* on Monday 24th October. The schedule for this event has changed since Jeremy posted the above so just wanted to hop in here and clarify. 🐈‍⬛

For my Australia besties, 12 PM EDT on Monday 24th is 03:00 AM AEDT on Tuesday 25th, so whatever it is, do it today! 🌟

Ho boy O.O hope I will be home from work in time for that since I’ll probably miss the event start tonight. Hopefully this task is something that doesn’t take too long >_<

This event will be posted while I’m at work, but it’s been relatively slow. I’ll be able to skim the thread when it’s posted. I’ve been refreshing every once in a while.

Is there a particular reason that we have an event due in less than 24 hours when the event hasn't gone live yet? Even if its a quick event, there might be people who are unable to check tbt on a Sunday night, and tomorrow is Monday in North America and a lot of people probably have work or school. As far as I know, we never had an event due in less than 24 hours before.

I don’t think I can wait much longer…

5:35 CDT (1 hour behind EDT) we gonna try for 6pm? Jk mods take all the time you need

I completely forgot to say something, but thank you for the staff pick! I absolutely LOVE the collectable!

I'm so excited to see what the event will be/hopefully participate too, first time being around for an event and just lurking the fair stuff from earlier in the year, looks like there is so much fun.. <3 I hope all you mods will have a ton of fun hosting it too.

Is the new thing you guys are trying April fools day on October? That less than 24 hours and no event yet is definetly something to be scared of 😭

Is there a particular reason that we have an event due in less than 24 hours when the event hasn't gone live yet? Even if its a quick event, there might be people who are unable to check tbt on a Sunday night, and tomorrow is Monday in North America and a lot of people probably have work or school. As far as I know, we never had an event due in less than 24 hours before.
Maybe it's a jokey way of saying the event won't be posted until tomorrow afternoon instead of tonight as planned. 🤔

Maybe it's a jokey way of saying the event won't be posted until tomorrow afternoon instead of tonight as planned. 🤔
Maybe. As much as I don’t want that to happen, it is getting pretty late. If it’s not up by 9:30 pm EDT I’d believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back