Addicted to Wonder Trade

I try and trade extras I have, but I usually only get Bunnelby or something stupid. Once got a Froakie, but the name ruined it.

The Japanese are in the same timezone as me -.-

Pikachus... Pikachus everywhere.

Though i did get a Noibat once from a Japanese, which is neat.

The Japanese are in the same timezone as me -.-

Pikachus... Pikachus everywhere.

Though i did get a Noibat once from a Japanese, which is neat.

I got a Japanese pikachu, I thought it was cute because it kept the japanese name xD

I've recently got a Lv 58 Druddigon and a Lv 46 Golem too which is sweet!
Also got a Lv 1 Fennekin. Glad I started with Chespin now xD

Last edited:
Those of you who wondertrade Luvdiscs and Bunnelbys should be ashamed of themselves. Ashamed.

I just trade whatever crappy Pokemon they give me lol. The best I got was a Larvesta, which I probably will just trade it away.

I have a japanese named Trevenant that I got off Wifi[though it doesn't have a japanese marking beside it's name. How is that possible..? somebody out there wonder trading eggs away..?

Best one I got was a Japanese Scyther Adamant with me giving out a level 1 Axew haha. I needed it for Scizor.

Yay I got a Froakie!!! Gonna breed it because it doesn't have a nickname. Then I'll probably trade it away again so someone will be happy.

It's a nice way to get rid of spares when breeding, I suppose. I've been firing off a few spare Ralts I had on hand since I've been trying to get a full set of Synchronisers, but the only mildly interesting thing I got was a non-Speed Boost Torchic.

the best thing i got was a Japanese dedenne,i traded a larvesta i found

Last edited:
I get bored sometimes and trade the Pokemon I get. I got some pretty good pokemon that helped me Bulldoze those in the way. (Golem, Gurdurr, which turned into Conkeldurr) I actually think the person who have me the Gurdurr, wanted him back, but my settings were too high to trade with me. (Only friends can..) His status was 'Someone stole him.'.

I bred a ton of Fennekin and gave them all away through Wonder Trade. I got a lot of Weedle and scatterbugs that way, but I just threw those back in until I got something different.

I bred a ton of Fennekin and gave them all away through Wonder Trade. I got a lot of Weedle and scatterbugs that way, but I just threw those back in until I got something different.
I can NEVER be bothered breeding, I have a few eevee eggs, sad you can't give them too.

I just cycle through wonder trades till i get something good
Like, if i put in a pikachu and got out a weedle, I'd put the weedle back in and get something else etc
I got a squirtle and charmander by doing this.

Back