White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
Feedback
100% (206) +
I've asked about this before with no answer, and I'd rather not ask again, so I'll just go ahead and make a thread anyways. worst case scenario, I can't get what I'm looking for. but it's worth a shot!

so yall probably already know this, but I reeeeally love the pokemon Ogerpon. she's practically the pokemon equivalent of Tangy 😂🍊 the problem, though, is that I have no intention of buying the DLC. I'm only interested in this one legendary so I feel it's not worth it for me.
so I'm gonna go out on a whim, and see if anyone would be willing to catch her and trade her to me? it wouldn't be for free obviously, I can offer any tbt in my sidebar (and perhaps collectibles as well, if that piques your interest). I really hope it's even possible to do that, I need my tangerine bab 🥺💕

I also just found out that Gligar and Gliscor were added to the game with the DLC, so I'm interested in trading for one of them too! 😊

Hey friendo, I should be able to help you out with ogerpon and I can definitely get you a gligar. Curious, what collectibles are you offering?
(I will need a little time to acquire Ogerpon as I have to start a new game to get her.)

Last edited:
Hey friendo, I should be able to help you out with ogerpon and I can definitely get you a gligar. Curious, what collectibles are you offering?
(I will need a little time to acquire Ogerpon as I have to start a new game to get her.)
I have some things in this selling thread here, it hasn't been updated since early September but the collectibles listed are still available 😄
also that's fine, you can take your time~

Would you be okay with trading the Sep 25th gleaming butterfly?
I value that collectible around 4-5k and I feel like that's pretty steep? though I don't trade for pokemon on here very often so I'm not sure. I was expecting something more in the 300-1k range.

I value that collectible around 4-5k and I feel like that's pretty steep? though I don't trade for pokemon on here very often so I'm not sure. I was expecting something more in the 300-1k range.
Oh my bad, I didn't know it went for that much! Hmm, I'm not really into eggs, how about the angel wings potion?

If you haven't gotten them yet, I can see if I can get my hands on an Ogerpon for you. I can certainly get Gligar. But I don't have NSO, so I'd have to trade through Home. If you don't mind getting Home on mobile, and if you don't mind waiting while I obtain those things for you, you can have them for free.

that's about 1.5k I think. did you perhaps have a tbt range in mind? 😌
I don't normally trade legendary Pokemon because it isn't worth the hassle, so I didn't really have a price in mind, but I'm already playing through the DLC again to do this I guess 300 tbt works for me!

Oh but it looks like Kiwi may have a better offer for you.

@Firesquids I don't actually have the Ogerpon yet, and I might not any time soon, so feel free to keep offering yours. I don't even have Scarlet/Violet, I'd be trading for it on Home with stuff I can catch in Shield. xSuperMario64x might prefer one you caught yourself anyway, as opposed to one I'd get from the GTS.

@xSuperMario64x I have an Ogerpon now. It's from a Chinese language game, but the GTS being what it is, I can pretty easily trade it for another language, probably, if you'd prefer. I also have a Gligar.

If you're willing to get Home on mobile (and subsequently on Switch so you can transfer to your Switch games), then you can have these Pokémon for free. I can help you set things up on Home if you have any difficulties with it. And if you'd rather not mess around with Home, that's perfectly fine, since you have another offer here that I assume will get the Pokémon traded straight to your Switch game.

@xSuperMario64x I have an Ogerpon now. It's from a Chinese language game, but the GTS being what it is, I can pretty easily trade it for another language, probably, if you'd prefer. I also have a Gligar.

If you're willing to get Home on mobile (and subsequently on Switch so you can transfer to your Switch games), then you can have these Pokémon for free. I can help you set things up on Home if you have any difficulties with it. And if you'd rather not mess around with Home, that's perfectly fine, since you have another offer here that I assume will get the Pokémon traded straight to your Switch game.
I actually got Pokemon HOME on my switch last night after you mentioned that it's free, so I could do that! I would take the other offer, but honestly I'd like to try to save my tbt, so if you're willing to offer her for free (bless your heart btw) then I'd be more inclined to take your offer.

@xSuperMario64x Yes, you can have Ogerpon for free. :)
Do you mind if it has a Chinese name, or would you prefer it if I could trade for an English one? It probably wouldn't take too long to trade for a different one. And you'll need Home on mobile in order to trade as well, let me know if you'd like my help setting it up.

@xSuperMario64x Yes, you can have Ogerpon for free. :)
Do you mind if it has a Chinese name, or would you prefer it if I could trade for an English one? It probably wouldn't take too long to trade for a different one. And you'll need Home on mobile in order to trade as well, let me know if you'd like my help setting it up.
if you could find one with an English name that would be nice 💜 and that's fine, I'll go ahead and download it on mobile!

Okay! I'll let you know when I have the English Ogerpon. :)
I really appreciate it so much, I'll definitely take good care of her 🥺💚
I have pokemon home downloaded on mobile now so I should be able to do the transfer whenever you're ready 😊

I'm ready now with English Ogerpon! Here's my friend code for Home: XYWXXPNULNYB

Are you ready to trade now? I also have Gligar, so you'll need two random Pokémon to trade for both of them. Anything will do.

EDIT: I'll be here for another 20 minutes right now, then I'll have to go, but I'll be back in a few hours, so if I don't catch you now, we can trade later.

Last edited:
I'm ready now with English Ogerpon! Here's my friend code for Home: XYWXXPNULNYB

Are you ready to trade now? I also have Gligar, so you'll need two random Pokémon to trade for both of them. Anything will do.

EDIT: I'll be here for another 20 minutes right now, then I'll have to go, but I'll be back in a few hours, so if I don't catch you now, we can trade later.
we can trade later, that's okay. if you could send me a DM (since I'll see it immediately) that would be good, that way you're not kept waiting around. in the meantime I'll go ahead and add you 😌

Back