• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

A challenge for those who don't have Happy Home Designer! - Or if you're bored

PhiliACNL

Bells
With Happy Home Designer recently released, I have been bombarded with video play-throughs, screenshots, photos of amiibo collections and discussions I can't join in.

I didn't jump on the HHD band wagon and you may not have wanted to either.

However, that does not mean we can't design EPIC projects!

I'm starting a series of designing challenges which will either be themed on a genre or an object.

• You guys have a week to create a room (a house room or museum room of any size).
  • Send in screenshots of your designs or let me visit your town/DC to submit.
  • When the timer is up; I will chose a winner for the best designed room and of course dish out the prizes!

What do you guys think? Are you interested?

Are you feeling a bit bored with ACNL and want a new objective which is fun and creative without having to spend a lot of money on a new game?

Obviously if no one is interested then this won't go ahead.

I can do it! Can I send in a screnshot of my old house? I lost my cartridge and had to start over, but I was reaaaaaaaaly proud of one of my rooms. XC

Sounds interesting! I'm worried about spending lots of IGB on furniture I'll only use once, though...

Sounds interesting! I'm worried about spending lots of IGB on furniture I'll only use once, though...

Yeah I understand it involves spending bells but I'm thinking the top prize would be 1,000,000 bells so that should be plenty incentive :3

Secondly, if you want to complete your catalog for that Golden Catalog Maniac Phineas badge, it will help without being boring :)

Is it okay to send a screenshot of my old house from my brother's Happy Home Showcase? It's still in there, and I was so proud of one of my room, I just lost my cartridge and had to start over. The name and town name are the same though, so I can prove it was me!

Back