• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying LF Books and books and books for a library house.

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT

BeachBall

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
Hello there.
Um I'm looking book items.
Making a library house..
Items..
Bookcases 4x(or diy)
Book
Bookshelf (or diy)
Falling snow wall (or diy)
White Birch flooring
Tiny library
Iron racks (or it's diy)
I forgot what it's called... its like a cute little catering kart.
Patchwork set
Patchwork flooring
Stack of books
Cartoonist set 1x
Painting set 1x
Garden wagon 2x (or diy)

What do you guys think?

I'm still currently thinking up items that would go with this idea..
Any suggestions would be neat.
The first floor will have a cozy look for a library.
The upstair room will be where I reside with a bed and such and still carry the book theme. But I have no clue on what wallpaper would go with the Patchwork set and flooring bc I don't think the Patchwork set even has a wallpaper..?
I'm thinking one of the rooms will have a recipe library for all the cook needs.
Post automatically merged:

Boop

Last edited:
heya! i can get you the iron wall rack diy, patchwork bed (blue), tiny library (brown), cartoonist set (black), painting set , and i can make you the garden wagons and the falling snow wall. I don't have the materials for the falling snow wall though.

for suggestions, i think the mom's stuff would look cute with your theme! and possibly some bear toys if that's what you're into?

i have some things on your list.

bookcase x4
book
falling snow wall
white birch flooring
tiny library
iron cart
some things from the patchwork set
stack of books
cartoonist set
garden wagon x2

Bump
Post automatically merged:

i have some things on your list.

bookcase x4
book
falling snow wall
white birch flooring
tiny library
iron cart
some things from the patchwork set
stack of books
cartoonist set
garden wagon x2
Ohayo.if you can, may I have them?
I would really appreciate it a lot.

The upstair room will be where I reside with a bed and such and still carry the book theme. But I have no clue on what wallpaper would go with the Patchwork set and flooring bc I don't think the Patchwork set even has a wallpaper..?
Try one of the quilt wallpapers! I think they fit the patchwork theme perfectly.

Back