A Animal Crossing themed New Nintendo 2DS XL is coming out soon in Europe

Talking about pretty purple, shame EU never got the Galaxy one, it's so darn pretty.

Good idea @Pansy :3

I wouldn't go as far as to say this is instead of AC Switch since the two aren't comparable haha but I think this new 3Ds looks nice. I feel like they're just trying to milk ACNL / ACPC fans as much as they can before they announce AC Switch

Hmmm has anyone found a clearer image of this 2DS? Just wanna see if it isn't as bad as I think it looks. :p

Last edited:
Here you can find images from the inside, etc. They say it's white, but it's for surw not white, as it does not look like it and also I checked the orange/white version and there it's clearly white.

Oh yeah and.. I am soo gonna buy that 2DS, I am loving the design. Anyone interested in blue/black New 2DS XL with a Sanrio Skin on it?? :lemon:

It doesn't look that bad as I first thought. Actually, I kinda like it. Especially that turquoise (?)
color looks pretty nice.

Here you can find images from the inside, etc. They say it's white, but it's for surw not white, as it does not look like it and also I checked the orange/white version and there it's clearly white.

Oh yeah and.. I am soo gonna buy that 2DS, I am loving the design. Anyone interested in blue/black New 2DS XL with a Sanrio Skin on it?? :lemon:
Thanks for finding the images! :)
Hmm it actually looks better than I thought, the color is pretty quaint and smooth. I still prefer the HHD and Poptart 3DS styles though. :p

Last edited:
the mint toothpaste inside is actually good lookin but yeah poptart and HHD all day every day.

Yeah what does your one look like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can’t believe they’re doing this to me lol

that looks very underwhelming compared to the Hylian shield one lmao my god, they done ****ed up

It look cute tho?? But kinda unnecessary imo.

I once said that I might buy a 2DS XL if it gets an Animal Crossing design edition... but it's too soon now lol!! I don't need to replace my current HHD 3DS that I bought just in 2016...
Considering all of this I wish I bought the initial 3DS animal crossing edition so I would get the collection. :(

Let's hope just as the HHD edition we'll find plenty even 2 years later !

EDIT - I also forgot to mention... another sad point is that we can't keep our journal activity... I like to see how much hours we put into games, I guess it's not linked to our Nintendo account ?

Last edited:
Huh I thought it will be more created designs on that New leaf 2DS XL design. Sorry but its pretty blank looking.

I think the colour scheme is nice! It's smooth and looks cute! My only issues is that it says Animal Crossing on the top. Just the trees would have been good for me. It's a nice option for those who don't want a circus colour scheme.

Though this thought is interesting. Why are they releasing a new 3DS if it's 'dead?' maybe it's not dead... yet? Imagine they release the new Animal Crossing on the 3DS. I think the community would burn itself.

Haha let's hope they actually do the next AC for 3ds just to piss off like the whole population, Switch can go die if anything :p

But yeah I agree writing that on it was a bit meh... I think most people know the games lol

I literally would buy this for no reason at all. I love animal crossing, I'm glad its not in NA or else the impulse buy would be too strong of an urge.

That has to be one of the least inspired designs I've ever seen on a 2/3DS. :/

Back