• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3DS XL Bundle coming to North America and Europe

Will you get the AC:NL 3DS bundle?

• Of Course! I can't wait!

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • Nah, I've already got a 3DS.

Votes: 66 47.1%
  • No, I'd rather get another 3DS skin.

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • I'm not sure yet..

Votes: 14 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the bundle looks awesome but I'm pretty happy with my regular 3DS soo I won't be getting it. And I'd rather have the game on a cartridge too.

I'm using the fact that my bf doesn't have one as an excuse to get it and pass mine to him, haha. If he did then I'd be out of luck, I like the design and the color white. I want to play the game with him though really, I'm just so happy he expressed such an interest in the game so far. I dont have money to throw around too often, but this seems like it would be such a fun experience, playing with the person closest to me. :)

I'm doing the exact same thing ha. I would rather give it to him then trade it in as I think playing the game with him will be a lot of fun. He can't afford to buy a 3ds and really wants to play Animal crossing and Fire emblem so I think it gives me the perfect excuse to buy the bundle and give him my old one.

I think I might wait to see if a special XL is released with A Link To The Past II. A Zelda themed XL would definitely be worth waiting for, and would probably look nicer than the Animal Crossing one.

I pre-ordered this just the other day! Very excited to get my hands on this bundle. I don't understand any of the complaining, it looks much nicer than any of the 3DS's and XL's I've seen to date!

I've got mine pre-ordered. I will happily throw money at Nintendo to show support for my fav series, even though my 3DS still works fine. I'm going to get a physical copy of the game aswell (just waiting to see if Amazon or another company comes with a different pre-order bonus) And then have 2 towns.

I know this is a bit off-topic but is anyone worried/unhappy about getting the digital copy of the game instead of the physical?

I know this is a bit off-topic but is anyone worried/unhappy about getting the digital copy of the game instead of the physical?

Not at all! I've been buying all my games as digital copies lately and haven't had any issues. It's better on the environment this way, less production and energy waste.

I pre-ordered mine yesterday with the bonus figurine from GAME. I quite like having a digital copy of it because that way it will always be on my 3ds to play. I won't have to switch it out all the time or anything, I think it will probably make me play it more than if I had a hard copy. Only bummer is that I wanted to have the pretty box art. I will just steal my boyfriends one. :)

Trying to persuade my mum to pre-order it for me but she wants to wait in case the price goes down. I'm not sure if it will. :/

Trying to persuade my mum to pre-order it for me but she wants to wait in case the price goes down. I'm not sure if it will. :/

Remind your Mom that

3DS XL is $200...
Animal Crossing is $40.

it's $240 for game and XL

it's ony $220 for Limited edition XL and game.

The price will not drop at-least for a year or so

Remind your Mom that

3DS XL is $200...
Animal Crossing is $40.

it's $240 for game and XL

it's ony $220 for Limited edition XL and game.

The price will not drop at-least for a year or so
Is that the same in the UK too? :O

...What is wrong with me? I hate the design of the limited edition XL, and I am uninterested in the size of XLs in general. I already have a 3DS that I love to pieces because its Aqua Blue, one of my favorite colors.

And yet today I suddenly find myself desiring to own this object. I don't have the money to buy it!

RELEASE ME FROM YOUR HEX, YOU POLKA DOT MONSTER.

Back