A Animal Crossing themed New Nintendo 2DS XL is coming out soon in Europe

The very same New Nintendo 3DS XL model is also going to appear in Japan as well, alongside with Minecraft Creeper and Mario Kart 7 (black model with red borders).

Upon closer inspection on that Animal Crossing model, it seems like that the darker parts of green are "buried-in" and glossy, with the deeper middle leaf sporting a different shade of green.

Source: https://nintendoeverything.com/nint...nd-mario-kart-7-new-2ds-xl-bundles-for-japan/

Yeah I really like the MC one even though I don't play the game, but yeah Japan as usual. The black/red is meh, I don't like that stripy, rifling ones :c

It's crazy that Nintendo is still milking New Leaf for all its worth. If the brand is so damn profitable than why haven't you made a new one yet?! It's nearly 6 years old!

It's crazy that Nintendo is still milking New Leaf for all its worth. If the brand is so damn profitable than why haven't you made a new one yet?! It's nearly 6 years old!

Bring in more salt jars. Well obviously it was/is a huge success and I think it'd be more appealing still than just do a random Switch game just because high on caffeine fanboys demand it.

I genuinely don't think you understand a single word you just wrote

Neither did you because obviously you just edited your post. Well 3ds/2ds consoles are still alive and somewhat supported (not even gonna mention the nintendo zone fiasco **** but still). Why should they just do a AC game like that when 3ds and phones are obviously still played on?

Yeah I don't like the 2ds nor the design of the console but I'm glad they don't sneakily kill it that much anyway.

Back