• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

ShopTo listed "Animal Crossing Limited Edition" 3DS bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two possibilities really. Either the guy who put it up in the first place at ShopTo made a mistake and it doesn't actually exist, or Nintendo yelled at them to take it down because it's being announced tomorrow.

Which one is it? No idea.

The box was the Japanese box so it makes sense if they're waiting for tomorrow; but lets wait

Yeah, about tomorrow...
Are we just going to be learning information that pertains to whether or not it'll be coming out in the UK, or will we learn every location where it'll be released?

I'll have some thinking to do... I could sell my lightly used 2 month old XL (4 months by then) after doing a system transfer and buy the bundle. This would mean cancelling my NL preorder but the money from that would go towards the bundle. This would mean a new friend code, so I'd hang onto my current XL until everyone had swapped the code across.

...OR... stick with my current XL...OR...keep it as a spare. Plus I really don't think I want to go digital in case my system breaks and I lose everything. Is there a way of transferring everything including save data to another console without losing anything. If my XL breaks just now, I'd play the cartridge in another XL, but if the bundle XL breaks, would I lose months of hard work?

Aaaaagh so much to consider if they announce the bundle today...

So nobody knows yet if itll come to the U.S.?

I hope so, I want to get it for my mom, I like the small one but she hates the tiny screens on it and really loves animal crossing.

I suppose I could just get her a reg. XL but I hate those shades of blue and red theyve got to be the ugliest looking electronic devices ive ever seen

^ Not yet (hopefully the Nintendo Direct scheduled for today will answer that for EU & NA). I know what you mean about the XLs. I bought the silver one and got a coloured snap on plastic case lol!

Ah, cool. I have plenty of other worries too, but I've done a bit of research and all I'd have to worry about was the SD card corrupting and me losing my save data from the looks of it!
I'm kinda tempted. Oh the ND is starting, hopefully someone posts any details!

Case closed! ShopTo redeemed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back