• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3DS XL Bundle coming to North America and Europe

Will you get the AC:NL 3DS bundle?

• Of Course! I can't wait!

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • Nah, I've already got a 3DS.

Votes: 66 47.1%
  • No, I'd rather get another 3DS skin.

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • I'm not sure yet..

Votes: 14 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You snatched up my poll from my thread!

Just doing some cleanup on the forum here... We had about 5 different threads going for the XL so most of them have been merged. Your poll got caught up in it, sorry.

I need it so bad. Hopefully I'll have it ordered by May. :blush:

DAT SHIZUE FIGURINE.

Do you think the bundle will sell out on release day? I want it, but I don't want to have it delivered to me. There ae two targets, three GameStops, and a Sams Club by me so I have options!

Do you think the bundle will sell out on release day? I want it, but I don't want to have it delivered to me. There ae two targets, three GameStops, and a Sams Club by me so I have options!

I'm not sure if it will actually be physically in-stock anywhere. Nowhere so far has offered the bundle for in-store pickup, every place you can buy it will only have it shipped to you. And it seems some physical stores don't even know what it is. It's very possible it might be an online-only item almost everywhere.
Of course, I could also be totally wrong.

I reserved mine at the local gamestop in my town so I'm pretty sure it'll be in stock but how much they get is unknown could be 50 could be 5

If your heart is set on it I wouldn't risk it. A couple days shipping seems like the end of the world now, but you'll forget about it once you have it. If you miss out on the bundle you may have a hard time finding a decently priced one anywhere.

If you're not dead set on it get to the store as soon as it opens and hope for the best.

If your heart is set on it I wouldn't risk it. A couple days shipping seems like the end of the world now, but you'll forget about it once you have it. If you miss out on the bundle you may have a hard time finding a decently priced one anywhere.

This was my line of thinking as well. It's not worth the risk.
My local Target store was only shipped three Pikachu 3DS XLs. Just three. They sold out before noon. That probably won't be the case for all stores, but personally I'd rather not risk it.

I'm not getting this bundle, mainly because of the price (?189), I just ordered a 3DS XL off ebay (it's one that was returned to Argos and they are selling it for a discounted price in mint condition) for ?129 plus a physical copy of the game for ?29... I had to sell my old 3DS to my brother to get it though and I only just managed to scrape the ?129, I might get a nice decal for it in the future or use the Art equipment in my college to spray a design on it...

...What is wrong with me? I hate the design of the limited edition XL, and I am uninterested in the size of XLs in general. I already have a 3DS that I love to pieces because its Aqua Blue, one of my favorite colors.

And yet today I suddenly find myself desiring to own this object. I don't have the money to buy it!

RELEASE ME FROM YOUR HEX, YOU POLKA DOT MONSTER.

Nothing is wrong with you, I hated the thing at first too, and now I'm desperately looking to preorder it (after some research first). I think there may well be some funky magic going on around this console...:confused:

This was my line of thinking as well. It's not worth the risk.
My local Target store was only shipped three Pikachu 3DS XLs. Just three. They sold out before noon. That probably won't be the case for all stores, but personally I'd rather not risk it.

When I pre-ordered mine at Gamestop, they told me they only get as many consoles as pre-orders plus a few extras. The only way to really guarantee yourself one is to pre-order.

I reserved mine at the local gamestop in my town so I'm pretty sure it'll be in stock but how much they get is unknown could be 50 could be 5

If it's super specialty and they don't think a lot of people will buy it, they will order as many as are pre-ordered, plus maybe 5 or so.

But if it was a BIG thing, like when Halo 3 came out, they overstock a LOT.

I'm pretty sure ACNL bundle will fall in the former situation though. Anywho, as long as you pre-order at GameStop, you will have it on release day. If you don't, you can really stick it to them financially for the misrepresentation of product. I'm friends with a District guy in my area, and he told me about all the big hassles with these things and what could go wrong. It's a little nuts.

I have been heavily debating if I should pre-order the bundle or just the game itself. I have a regular all black 3DS and never had any issues with it but I enjoy the design of the Animal Crossing 3DS XL and the amount of time I plan on putting into the game I expect the larger screen to be worth it. Just got back from pre-ordering it from GameStop moments ago.

I have been heavily debating if I should pre-order the bundle or just the game itself. I have a regular all black 3DS and never had any issues with it but I enjoy the design of the Animal Crossing 3DS XL and the amount of time I plan on putting into the game I expect the larger screen to be worth it. Just got back from pre-ordering it from GameStop moments ago.
get the bundle duuuude. animal crossing all da way.

im also saying bye bye to my red 3ds

Back