• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3DS XL Bundle coming to North America and Europe

Will you get the AC:NL 3DS bundle?

• Of Course! I can't wait!

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • Nah, I've already got a 3DS.

Votes: 66 47.1%
  • No, I'd rather get another 3DS skin.

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • I'm not sure yet..

Votes: 14 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At eb games the launch price is 68 dollars but there is a shop that is selling it for 59 so I guess I'll get that

You can, once you do a system transfer from your existing 3DS to your new 3DS, you take the SD card out of the old 3DS and pop it into your new one, and it will all work just fine. I spent all day Googling info about it as I am sorely tempted.
oh good...talked to someone in my local gamestop, I need to be quick if I want to put a order down, but my never lack of any cash at this very moment...sigh

I already have the Pikachu one. I like Pokemon more than AC, and I personally don't like the design of the AC 3DS XL.

I'd love to buy it as a collectors item, I have a red 3ds XL already though. So no Animal Crossing bundle for me, plus I think its a bit feminine for my tastes. I'd honestly rather get a decal then the bundle. Plus, having a physical copy of the game is much better then the digital imo.

I am gonna buy the physical copy and this, then system transfer my black 3DS to the ACNL bundled one, after I tahe out the old sd card. I will then have a digital copy of NL on my black 3DS and a physical copy in my NL 3DS.

That won't work though? When you system transfer the black 3ds, it'll merge the eShop accounts from both consoles and you'll only be able to download NL onto the new 3DS.
I want to know if I system transfer but DON'T redownload NL onto the AC 3DS if I can play the physical copy on it with no problems instead.

Nope. I'm satisfied with my XL. The ACNL XL's design doesn't appeal to me. I think the only 3DS I would trade mine in for would be a black one, or a black one with an awesome design.

I'm very surprised the bundle is coming to NA and EU! But no, I won't be getting it. I wouldn't swap my Pikachu 3DS XL for anything. I must confess, I'm not a huge fan of the AC 3DS... I like simplicity, but it still looks a little bland to me. I'm glad us Westerners aren't being left out though. ^_^

One thing I'm curious about though is when people ordering this will get it. New Leaf is being released on a Sunday and no one delivers on a Sunday in the states as far as I know. Won't they end up getting it a day later than release?

They don't get it through USPS, its their own contracted company. Odds are they get it in a few days before. If you preordered it at a shop, you can get it on Sunday, if you did it online, you wait a day to save from driving to a store.

I'm thinking about it. I have a 3DS, you see. Bought it a week before the XL release, I'm stupid. I really want the larger screen... the game would look better in my opinion. Unless they offer a trade in of some sort, then I doubt I'll be getting it. e.e

I go back and forth on this decision a few times an hour. And that has been EVERY HOUR since I found out about the bundle offer.

No. I'm going to stick with my red 3DS XL and save the money. Besides, I want the physical copy of the game. I recently purchased this decal for my 3DS and am waiting for it to arrive. It looks great in the picture!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/122961706/animal-crossing-leaf-decal?ref=sr_gallery_2&ga_search_query=3ds+animal+crossing+decal&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all
I'm in the same boat as I've recently decided to keep my red 3DS XL instead of trading it in for the bundle.
I've been looking for some decals to cover a scuff on mine and this looks great! Thanks for sharing :)

No, and for three reasons:

1. I already own a 3DS.
2. The 3DS XL is tacky and pointless.
3. This design is even more tacky.

Hubby said if I passed my insurance exams and got licensed and working for the insurance company that he would let me get it on the first check...well...one part down...I passed my exams today :D

Hubby said if I passed my insurance exams and got licensed and working for the insurance company that he would let me get it on the first check...well...one part down...I passed my exams today :D

Congratulations! Okay so I have a question 'bout this thing. A lot of people have been all like "totally preordering, but how am I going to get it on Sunday?" Can't I just put some money down and they'll save a bundle for me? Oh! Also when I come and pick it up can I trade in some devises to get the bundle for cheaper?

Nah, I don't really care for the design of the AC edition.
I'll be buying a blue 3DS XL before I buy the game though.

Back