• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3DS XL Bundle coming to North America and Europe

Will you get the AC:NL 3DS bundle?

• Of Course! I can't wait!

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • Nah, I've already got a 3DS.

Votes: 66 47.1%
  • No, I'd rather get another 3DS skin.

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • I'm not sure yet..

Votes: 14 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Hot Feather
Pinky
Invader
Goomba
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Tetris Grid
newleaf-3dsxl-box.png

newleaf-3dsxl-front.png

Just announced on the latest Nintendo Direct. Discuss the news in this thread.

http://acnewleaf.com/2013/04/17/ani...xl-bundle-coming-to-north-america-and-europe/

Time to transfer my preorder. Last time I went to the store the day of the ND they thought I was nuts so I thiiiiiink I'll wait until Sunday this time .)

my new job is starting in June so first paycheck goes to getting it and then tranfering my data...question if I already have the game on one 3ds( download) and transfer to the xl it should be ok?

Will you get the officially announced AC:NL 3DS bundle?

The Animal Crossing New Leaf bundle has been official announced!
Now that it's definitely leaving Japan and Korea, will you be getting one?

No. I don't like the design and I'm happy with my Pikachu XL. I'm sticking to cartridge.
I'm still pleased that NA is getting it though.

I might after getting my paycheck (part time job starting in june) been thinking about upgrading to a xl and this helps a lot. I am just hoping there still be there, dont know my start date for work yet.

I am absolutely getting it! And to those who for some reason, didn't want it to come here? ---> XD XD

In the accidental slip ShopTo made yesterday, it appears it will be going for 189-199 EU.

And to those who for some reason, didn't want it to come here? ---> XD XD

It's a poll and an Animal Crossing discussion. Everyone can vote on their opinion, even if its a 'no' in this thread.

I'm not getting it. I love the original 3DS and I don't like the design.

Back