• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nintendo Direct 2.13.2014

I just updated my first post of the thread with press releases for both America and Europe, along with a few details for Japan. If you can bring more information for the latter region, I will appreciate it!

Here is some information from Nintendo Direct of America that caught my interest:

- Kirby: Triple Deluxe and a 3DS Mario Golf game (forgot the subtitle) gets released in May 2nd
- GBA VC coming to Wii U around April, including Yoshi Island, Mario & Luigi, Metroid Fusion and more...
- Mario Kart 8 gets 7 Koopa Kids as playable characters, and will be released in May 30th
- NES Remix 2 will have more NES games (no more crap like Urban Champion), includes Super Luigi Bros. and gets released on April 25th in Europe
- More X gameplay
- Bayonetta 2 releases in 2014
- Little Mac is playable in the next SSB
- Inazuma Eleven now released in American eShop

Pretty much your run-of-mill Nintendo Direct, but still nice though.

I WANT YOSHI'S ISLAND ON 3DS VC RAWWWGH.

I don't get why the Koopa Kids are in MK8 but whatevs. Game looked good.

Super Luigi Bros looked interesting.

The only thing I can say about X is from a quote in the IRC:
[17:36] <~Jer> all i hear is yelling in japanese

The American Direct got worse as time went on. The high points were Little Mac, Kirby, and yeah that's about it. MK8 release is okay but I'm not terribly hyped for it.

That was sorta disappointing all around. That part in the middle with the Nintendo Minute footage made me want to punch my computer.

On a brighter new, Nintendo of Japan has announced a darn large lineup of GBA games published by Nintendo, coming this April. Here is the list:

April 3
- Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World
- Wario Ware Inc.
- Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
- Golden Sun
- F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
- Advance Wars 1 + 2
April 30
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
- The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
- Mario Tennis Advance
- Wario Land 4
- Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
- Metroid Fusion

That makes five games I didn't actually owned out of the bunch. If Nintendo treats NOA and NOE much nicer than how they actually do regarding VC titles, we would get that much of titles.

Source: http://nintendoeverything.com/japans-complete-gba-wii-u-vc-lineup-for-april/

Last edited:
On a brighter new, Nintendo of Japan has announced a darn large lineup of GBA games published by Nintendo, coming this April. Here is the list:

April 3
- Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World
- Wario Ware Inc.
- Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
- Golden Sun
- F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
- Advance Wars 1 + 2
April 30
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
- The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
- Mario Tennis Advance
- Wario Land 4
- Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
- Metroid Fusion

That makes five games I didn't actually owned out of the bunch. If Nintendo treats NOA and NOE much nicer than how they actually do regarding VC titles, we would get that much of titles.

Source: http://nintendoeverything.com/japans-complete-gba-wii-u-vc-lineup-for-april/
All the flippin Ambassador titles for 3DS. GG Ninty

All the flippin Ambassador titles for 3DS. GG Ninty

No, Golden Sun, the Advance War games, Mario Tennis, Nightmare in Dreamland, and Superstar Saga weren't ambassador games.

i only watched the highlights and my time was still wasted you feel me

wtf that yoshi green 3DS looks like a piece of ****

I want the Yoshi's New Island game. The 3DS meh.

But it's like wow okay wow the Koopa Kids. whatever.

Pokemon Trozei and Steel Diver sequels, literally nobody asked for.

I can't wait for Tropical Freeze to be released because I'M TRIED OF HEARING ABOUT IT.

oh look the GBA games that should be on 3DS including Yoshi's Island Super Mario Advance 3. *anger*

Don't care for Layton or the indie games they mentioned.

OH MY GOD

come on Nintendo give us SMT IV already //cries under table 5ever

Back